Welcome to The Trainer network (TNW) - India's #1 website with experienced Trainers & Coaches listed,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network (TNW) , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- This is Archana Shastry. I am a passionate educationist, love to contribute positively to the lives of those I connect with and enjoy studying different shades of the Human personality &continue to be in Awe of it. Dale Carnegie Certified. Genuineness in every moment is my personal virtue! My professional summary:- • An accomplished and seasoned Learning & Development professional with a forte in OD and Talent involved in content designing and delivery of training sessions/workshops on soft skills, competency mapping, PMS, engagement, etc. • 21+ years of multifunctional experience in Learning & Development, & Education. • Proven track record of a strong understanding of the business requirement; ensures a logical flow in the content. • Strong interpersonal and employee-relations skills with the ability to work closely with business teams and people from diverse backgrounds, cultures and professional levels. • Proven track record of building & retaining highly motivated teams; worked extensively across the spectrum-in metro, semi-urban and rural markets Read more...
- This is Chitra Pillai. An Experienced Success Coach with a demonstrated history of working in the human resources industry. Emotional/Mental Wellness is the key to SUCCESS in all aspects of life. The strong desire to make a difference in people’s lives and help them succeed has led to many innovative customized programs based on the requirement of the masses. That’s how the passion has transformed in to a profession that has helped in bringing about a change in the thought processes and put people on the path to success. Working on changing behaviors, mindsets, attitudes and help people unleash their hidden potential is what I am passionate about. Read more...
- “A Doctorate in Management, Dr. Aparna has contributed immensely to the competency-based performance management system as her area of research. With M Phil in Management, MBA in Marketing and Human Resource Management and 17 years of experience with prestigious organisations like Kinetic Engineering, Bharat Forge, Datapro Infoworld Ltd, and various renowned academic institutes. She brings with her a unique blend of academic research and its applications in the corporate world across various domains. Dr. Aparna is a certified NLP- Neuro Linguistic Program Practitioner working towards “Helping people in increasing their Emotional Intelligence”. She is a Certified POSH External Member, Transactional Analyst Practitioner, Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) and Personal Branding expert. Her love for and strong theatre background adds multiple flavors and holistic experience for her training and workshop participants. Her flagship programs: • Emotional Intelligence/ Quotient • Gender Sensitization • Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (POSH) (Certified External Member) • Train Read more...
- Featured: Open 24 hoursMonOpen 24 hoursTue09:44 - 17:30WedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatClosedSunClosedI help corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals & students build an Impactful Brand Image and transform their personal & professional lives with my online & offline progams. I coach & provide consulting services to Individuals & groups to bring effectiveness in their day to day tasks with the use of NLP Strategies Certified Dale Carneige Trainer |Certified NLP Practitioner from ABNLP. I conduct training for Senior & middle management for various Industry sectors besides Campus Readiness and Faculty Development Program for various colleges & Universities. Stage has been my first love which I express through the efforts in public speaking, corporate presentations, anchoring, motivational speeches, personality & Image development. I want to Inspire people who would look up to me and say..because of you, “we did not give up!”! Read more...
- I, Priyanka Mahajan thoroughly enjoy training and transforming masses. Helping people to develop their desired skill set as well as mentoring them to reach their highest potential is what gives me satisfaction and zeal in life. I enjoy meeting people online, initiating and being a part of successful workshops, seminars, meet-ups, and other events where business minds exchange ideas of growth and expansion. The willingness to learn new things every single day has become my biggest asset. I have 10 years of diverse work experience of flying the world with Singapore Airlines to mastering the back-end operations with Mckinsey & Company. But I enjoy training and consulting individuals and companies the most. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon09:00 - 20:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Premsai Samontoray is a Certified Master Trainer in Life Skills with an inclusive attitude towards life. She is a motivational speaker who facilitates people to think and act to explore their true potential in their life. Her positive attitude towards life, ability to motivate, simplify, interact, engage, share real-life examples and to mix the right level of fun in her sessions lead to transformation in participants and enrich their learning experiences. Premsai has about 15 years of experience and she has trained more than 20,000 professionals in Life Skill / Soft Skill at various levels of management in various Corporate and Engineering Colleges. She has a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from Amity University, New Delhi. In addition to her innate passion for the training profession, she is a Certified NLP Practitioner, a Certified POSH Enabler and a POSH Trainer, a Blogger, an artist, a Yoga Practitioner & a Vipassana Meditator too. She is also an active contributor Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedAbhishek Sengupta has founded BRIM Training Solutions undertaking Total Quality Management and Organizational re-engineering assignments, in capacity of a coach, mentor and facilitator. He specializes in content curation and designing. He is also associated with XL Education as Director – Learning & Development. He is spearheading – Xponential – the corporate training vertical which facilitates Organizational Development and Process Optimization Solutions for corporates and institutions He has blended Learning & Development with process and procedure especially in the areas of quality, effectiveness and sustainability. He is associated with multiple organizations in the capacity of coach, mentor, facilitator and skill developer for the last two decades. Abhishek Sengupta is also associated with CARES (Centre for Advanced Research on Experiential Studies) as Director – International Business Development and spearheading an in-house R&D department for the beginners in the corporate field. He expounds the practice of archetypal leadership with a unique blend of original and incisive content with an unstinted focus on experiential Read more...
- FeaturedPsychologist, Certified Career Coach, Academic Educator, Facilitator and Advisor I have completed my Post Graduation in Psychology from University of Calcutta. I also did Certificate course on Psychiatric Counseling as well as Tele-counselling from Indian Psychoanalytical Society, Basic Certificate course on Graphology from Mind Zone, Psychodynamic course from Crystal Minds, Career Coach Certification from Career Council of India & PosiTips Cafe India Pvt. Ltd., Intensive Training Course on SFBT from ASFAR, Colour Therapy course from Emojar. I have participated, moderated and presented research papers in various seminars, workshops and conferences across the country. I also have some published articles and write-ups on social and mental health issues at the national and international level. I have worked in reputed organizations like Techno India Group of Public School, Seva Kendra Calcutta as Counsellor and as Research Assistant in Mira Center for Innovation. I am presently associated with Eastern Zonal Psychological Association as Online Psychologist, with Indian Psychoanalytical Society as Tele-counsellor, with Manav Read more...
- I am Navaz Hilloowala, a Facilitator and Coach. With 30+ years of teaching and training experience. I entered the world of corporate training in 1998 with the British Council. Then moved to behavioral and leadership training in 2004. What energises me the most is creativity. Customising solutions for each client so learning is enabled in any and every situation. Also my professional theatre experience of 30+ years enables me to understand and empathize with the audience. I believe that laughter leverages learning! Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon09:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedThis is Mandeep Singh Oberoi. I have years of work experience in manufacturing industries including Tata Motors Ltd., Krishna Maruti Ltd., Imperial Auto Industries & Havells Group. I am a qualified lead auditor for IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & a Six Sigma Green belt. Currently, I am working as a freelancer trainer, auditor & consultant associated with TUV Rheinland as an external support. Trainings delivered on Internal Auditor course for IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Lean manufacturing, Core tools SPC, MSA, PFMEA, APQP & PPAP, Problem-solving tools, DOE, etc Read more...
- “Sonia Dubey Dewan, AICI CIP, is the Managing Partner of the Indian School of Image Management (ISIM). She is an Entrepreneur, an International Keynote Speaker, and the first AICI Certified Image Professional (CIP) in India chapter. Dubbed as a “Fairy Godmother of Transformation” by a leading news publication, Sonia dons many hats, including the President of AICI India Chapter. With over 11 years of experience in the field of Image Management, Personal Branding & Training India’s & Mauritius’s top companies & startups are among her corporate clients along with many C-suite executives, entrepreneurs, socialites, celebrities & politicians are her clients. With her customized, empathetic, and inspirational approach, she is known for her motivational, exuberant yet elegant quality. Sonia quotes, “You are your most valuable asset, start investing in it today.”” Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
Blogs that we Write for You!
Empty Nest Syndrome isn’t a clinical diagnosis but a phenomenon. – Many people experience this in their lifetime, some knowingly and definitely it catches a lot of people unaware. – Have you heard about it before? Do you want to know how it effects certain lives and what needs to be done? We also didn’t Read more…
Yoga is largely used mind-body intervention in today’s world. It is cost-effective and easy to apply for all age groups and socio-economic classes. Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute stated [Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, 2010], ‘‘Yoga is the union of the body, mind, emotions and intellect’’. It offers benefits for mental, emotional and physical health. Read more…
Gender Bias can be/should be/is called as a preferential treatment to one gender over the other. Most of the time, it is suggested and not directly expressed – implicit in #nature.So what are the examples of Gender #Bias and how does it originate and does this impact your personal & professional life? To know all Read more…
Do you ever find yourself stuck on something unpleasant that happened during your week? Most things may have gone well but your mind keeps going back to that one bad incident. Several studies indicate that there is an asymmetry in how our brain processes positive and negative events. It responds more intensely to negative stimuli. Read more…
TNW had a brilliant & insightful conversation with professional Storytellers Shefali Chopra, Meher Gehi & Shraddha Agarwaal, on Jan 12,2021 Before the session we had so many questions in mind to ask them & they did answer to each & every question and the audience was so engaging that they were completely in awe of Read more…
TNW conducted the Discussion on Image Consulting – Define NEW YOU ! on January 05,2021 – In conversation with Parul Kaushal & Reba Coelho.The session was executed successfully and the audience found it extremely informative and engaging. 95% of the audience stayed till the end and it was an overwhelming feeling. Incidentally, the concept of Personal Branding is and Read more…