Welcome to The Trainer network TNW - India's exclusive Business Listing platform of Trainers & Coaches,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network TNW , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- Saumya Jain from Mumbai is a versatile behavioural trainer and Image Manager for various corporates and individuals. She is BE, MBA and Internationally certified Image Consultant and soft skills Trainer from Image Consulting and Business Institute later she moved to USA to further hone her skills and was trained under the curriculum of Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA headed by Judith Rasband, a Certified Image Master (CIM) in the Association of Image Consultants International, one of the first to be awarded the achievement and one of only eight CIMs in the world She has made her presence felt in the field of training with gifted ability to connect with people and helps people transforming their life from ordinary to extra-ordinary by tremendous results. She helps people in developing personality, inner strength boosting their confidence by projecting right Image through various Image Workshops. Read more...
- : 10:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“I am a Freelance Softskills facilitator, Etiquette coach, Corporate trainer and an Image Consultant with vast experience of 10 years plus experience. Have worked with some prestigious corporates and companies like ICICI Bank Ltd, Genpact, IBM Daksh and Mphasis hp ltd. I believe that “”Change is inside out””and that “” You never get a second chance to make the FIRST impression””. Thats the reason Softskills and Image management go hand in hand. Worked in different roles and capacities spanning 10 years plus and have worked as a Softskills and Communication Trainer for 7 years. Looking forward to some interesting and Challenging work ahead.” Read more...
- Soha Juneja is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She’s known for her ability to distill and convey complex ideas with humor and clarity; in a way that’s accessible to a wide audience. She’s a personal development coach and has been coaching corporates for over 8 years and has a total experience of 17yrs in sales and marketing, voice and accent, RPO, L&D counseling and motivation. Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: Yes“I am Shyla Krishnamurthy, Co-Founder & CEO of Tvamway Global services. We enable People and Business transformation. I’m a Master NLP and Accelerated Learning Coach and trainer and I conduct workshops/programs and one-on-one coaching for kids, teenagers, women n senior citizens. We also do Business coaching for Startups, mid level n enterprise level organisations.” Read more...
- : 10:00 - 18:00Mon10:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedRajni Julka is an Educationist Cum Pedagogist, Advisor& Strategist-Curriculum, Innovation & Technology (STEAM) at SAAC, Chg, Speaker at SpeakIN & Mentor Advisor at Prowisdom Conscious Life Skills Coach, Keynote Speaker at various Education platforms. Ex-Founding schoolrincipal & Ex- L&D Head with Tata Interactive Systems, Mumbai and Evobi Automation Startup Bangalore GlobalGoodwill Ambassador for India and also Member at Harvard Scholar Leadership Excellence, USA. She is also an adjunct visiting faculty at Shoolini University and various other Universities like Amity, Chandigarh University and GITM in Gurgaon. She as an Educationist has been on various leadership roles for school excellence and processes with a start as a teacher.. With her 17 year of career she s trained 1.5 lakh students and almost 25thousand teachers. Dynamic and multi-skilled professional, qualified M.Sc – Cytogenetics, B.Ed, Six Sigma Belt Certified, pursuing D, she has contributed in teaching, technology, research & innovation, learning & development, lskilling & up-skilling, Digital & e-learning, education management and school administration Read more...
- “Neena has over 13 years of experience in Corporate Training and Consulting, working with various global and national conglomerates across industries. She has closely worked with defense personals from across the border and trained them on language enhancement, behavioral aspects and other cross-cultural awareness. Her area of specialization includes conducting Organizational leadership and Manpower Skill Development programs at various verticals in an organization. She is a Certified NLP Practitioner, Behavioral Corporate Trainer and a Communication Coach, proactive in accessing the L&D needs and effectively aligning training interventions with the business objectives. Her expertise lies in conducting Leadership, Team and People Management programs that are experiential in nature and aims at working on the emotional quotient and overall behavioral transformation. She has worked with thousands of individuals to attain their individualistic and organizational goals. Her bedrock belief in people’s ability to learn, her natural ease in dealing with people, a good sense of humor and enthusiasm are some of her greatest Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: YesI have 17 years of experience in Training. I have worked for US and UK clients and also worked with adults and children in facilitating their development. My trainings are personalised to the needs of the individual or group. I have worked in the domains of Customer service, Collections, Training, Communication skills, Language development, Early Childhood Educator and more. With a unique sense of skill in identifying the core development areas I have always delivered successfully and to my best potential. A natural at training I have always excelled in my skill. Read more...
- This is Rizwanaa Gorvankol. I am Sales and Leadership Capability Development Facilitator , In my tenure of 14 years in the industry , have had handled teams , designed Training content on ADDIE principles , have successfully delivered various Management Development Programs.I have been a catalyst for various change management programs. Have successfully introduced learning culture in Organisations that I have been associated with . Read more...
- This is Sunita Negi. I have more than ten years of a broad based experience in Corporate Trainings . To name a few I have conducted Soft Skills trainings in modules like Communication skill ,Interpersonal Skill, Time and Stress management ,Leadership Skills Personality Development Programs for Corporates and Students . I am a certified Trainer ,well versed with the latest techniques in managing Trainings from end to end . I am open to new challenges ,intensive work ,learnings and travel. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 19:00Mon09:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedNikhil Desai is an International Speaker, Motivator and Trainer. He is passionate about enabling people to excel in their personal and professional lives. A powerful presenter with an energetic speaking style, Nikhil inspires and motivates his participants to produce lasting change. More than a quarter-million people have benefited from his presentations in 56 cities of the world in the last 27 years. Nikhil graduated with an MBA from the USA where he stood first in his university. Thereafter he worked in New York. After returning to India he set up manufacturing facilities and industries in the textile and automobile sectors. In 1991 when India liberalized the economy Nikhil established The Centre For Excellence which was awarded as the HR & Training Company of the Year by the CEO Magazine. Nikhil Desai received a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD at the WORLD HRD CONGRESS. Delegates all over the world attended this conference. Nikhil was featured in the special issue of The Human Factor Read more...
- : 10:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed” Indu Seth, founder of Peace Within (North India’s best life coaching center), is a successful motivator, an enthusiastic trainer and an experienced counselor. She has inspired and helped innumerable people overcome their professional and personal problems and get their life back on track. Indu Seth believes that we all need support and encouragement sometimes and we certainly need to know how to keep confident in the face of life’s challenges, whether it is a small child or a retired adult. She provides all coaching herself as she believes clients need to feel fully confident in their coach. She provides help by donning multiple hats such that of a Breakthrough Coach, an Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator, an Energy Coach, a Reiki Healer and many others. Get rid of whatever fears you hold inside and contact her right now to book an appointment. She will listen to you free of judgement and help you become the best version of yourself despite Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
The interaction was spot on about what is needed today – to reduce the stress that we create for ourselves – with the words that we use. It not only impacts us but everyone around us. The participants were engaged fully and got a lot of value to apply in their situations. Thanks Manish for this wonderful platform – it was indeed a pleasure being hosted on TNW Tuesday.
-CEO – Let us Talk, PCC Coach
Blogs that we Write for You!
Introduction Working on your own idea is an exciting and challenging experience and these 6 tips that can help guide you to start your entrepreneurial journey. Always remember, you have the power to make your dreams come true, but you also have to work hard in order to achieve them. Write a business plan A Read more…
Pre-Covid or Present – Social Media has taken over our lives like never before. Everything & anything is possible and happening on Social Media. Is Social Networking Etiquette Mandatory? Are there any responsibilities that one must be aware of while being on a virtual platform? Social Media – A Technology, a platform that changed the Read more…
Teenage – A Vulnerable age for sure. & their relationship diaries Also known as – Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood – Tricky isn’t it? As parents, we want a strong relational bond with our teens. But sometimes, despite our good intentions, we can be doing the very things that Read more…
Script Writing is an art, a game, which if you must play, should know the rules too. And The Metaphors play an integral part in a script. As we discussed Metaphors in Script Writing with Faizi Khan, we understood that there are 2 types of Metaphors – Static & Dynamic. She gave many examples of Read more…
Back then, Neuro Linguistic Programming, popularly known as NLP, was considered a Fashion Statement (No due consideration to Daily Life Benefits). It worked then & it still is working but the change is that it’s much needed in today’s times. A necessity & not a Fad any more. Neuro Linguistic Programming, in layman terms, can Read more…
In the last few months of the pandemic, I had gone into overdrive to achieve some of my goals, and I felt passionate to maintain a high level of productivity. Talking about happiness and well-being at work was so exciting that I didn’t realise it could also lead to burnout. I got caught up in Read more…