Welcome to The Trainer network (TNW) - India's #1 website with experienced Trainers & Coaches listed,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network (TNW) , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- This is Garima Bansal. A varied experience of 14 Years into corporate, education, sales and Training and 12 years of Training . I am training entrepreneur since 2012. She works in the area of maximizing potential at an individual, team and organizational level and am driven to accelerate and improvise social engagement of workforce and consumers with measurable results. Read more...
- : 09:30 - 18:30Mon09:30 - 18:30Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Ketaki is an awarded Executive Coach and Facilitator with over 28 years of work experience. She leverages her experience both as an HR and Leadership Development practitioner to help clients design targeted leadership development interventions such as individual coaching, group coaching, and group facilitation. Ketaki’s coaching style is based on an Inside-out approach. She believes that all personal changes are led by changes in inner structures, behaviours and habits, and that any change in these requires exploring “below the waterline” of the psychological iceberg. Defining coaching as “raising awareness for conscious choice”, she partners with senior leaders to generate deep self-awareness, identify their growing edge and tap into their inner potential to help them enhance their personal capability and capacity. Ketaki founded Istaka Consulting in 2009, a firm engaged in helping organizations and leaders bring about meaningful behavioural change. She has worked with clients from diverse industries, including financial services, technology, manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, insurance and telecommunications. An ICF Credentialed Read more...
- “Devapriya is a brand strategist, an IL (Intelligent Leadership) Certified Executive Coach and a NABET and SQA certified Master Trainer. She is a branding and marketing specialist who has worked with leading multinational companies for 18 years, before embarking upon her entrepreneurial journey. During her corporate career, she has helped launch and build powerful global brands that have won consumer confidence & delivered outstanding business results. Organizations she has worked with include Nestle India, GE-SBI, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and Carlsberg India. Passionate about evolving individuals and enterprises into successful, sustainable brands, Devapriya founded 212 Degrees – The Personal Brand Consultancy, where she works closely with senior executives, entrepreneurs and business owners to help them deliver brand impact and achieve strategic positioning and visibility. At 212 Degrees, the core areas of focus are: Branding Strategy, Positioning and Brand Impact Personal Branding Executive Presence Effective Communication Business Performance Coaching and consulting formats include workshops and 1:1 Read more...
- : 09:00 - 18:00Mon09:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Dr Saloni Singh is an ICF certified Life Coach, certified Happiness coach, Emotional well-being expert. Teen & Parenting Coach A Master Practitioner in NLP. A meditation teacher, blogger and an author. Saloni is a Medical Doctor, a Gynaecologist by her previous profession. She was working in Obs & Gynae at NHS London, when she decided to pursue her calling to understand the human mind, emotions and spirituality. She qualified into life coaching from ‘The Coaching Academy London’ and ‘Happiness Coaching’ from Happiness Project UK. She has been working as a full time life coach, with people globally, for more than 11 years now. She specialises in emotional and mental health, Effective communication, Parenting and relationship coaching. She conducts workshops & sessions for corporates, parents, teachers, schools, organizations and for teenagers too. ” Read more...
- : 15:30 - 19:30Mon15:30 - 19:30Tue15:30 - 19:30Wed15:30 - 19:30Thu15:30 - 19:30Fri15:30 - 19:30Sat15:30 - 19:30SunClosed“Dr. Anjana Sen, MBBS, D. Ophth, Author, Consultant and Coach for Emotional Intelligence and Neuroleadership since 2004 and a Life Coach since 2014. Dr. Anjana was employed in the Medical Services of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation between 1985 and 2004 as a Physician and Eye Specialist. Her contribution is internationally recognized in the area of Neurology of Emotions, by the International professional body CREIO [Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations]. In India, The Forum for Emotional Intelligence Learning FEIL was founded in 2009 in Mumbai with Dr. Anjana as one of the Founder Members. She designs and facilitates workshops on Ego Awareness and Balance, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Stress Management, Relationship Management, Empathy Enhancement, Gender Sensitivity and Neuroleadership. She has served many corporate clients, speaks regularly at Medical and Management colleges. Jaipuria Institute of Management has set up an online course on Preparing for Retirement, with Dr. Sen as faculty and Resource Person Individuals and executives enroll at her Read more...
- Anjana Vinod has worked like a catalyst for over 2 decades with footprints of success in large MNC like Prudential UK, Efunds, Pantheon group, Ekta World and few more. She has facilitated and coached clients from diverse industries and has also helped people develop their personal brand image. As a trainer, she has been recognized for crafting exciting and interactive learning environments, boosting participation and individual creativity. In addition to this she is gifted with a knack of improvises the content to ensure great participation and valuable take away from all her sessions.. She’s known to be a trainer who ensures progress through the course. She has also developed business acumen & strategy overview on execution challenges organizations face thru HR (Coaching & Counseling); as my epitome of success to create value for any organization I associate with. Read more...
- : 10:00 - 19:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“I am certified Trainer from Bodhih Training Solutions ,a NLP COACH and founder of Örva under which I conduct workshops and training programs. I freelance as well I am Passionate towards working on and with kids on their Communication skills and helping them to build their own identity “” Catch them young”” being my motto.I collaborate with schools and institutions I do theater workshops with them too. Apart from this I am driven towards working with individuals Helping them to live life to the fullest and help them deal with the challenges life has to offer. Apart from this I have held workshops for women under “”You are the HERO in HER”” aiming at empowering them emotionally. Looking forward to get opportunity to work with corporates. I wouldn’t mind being a Co- Pilot to begin with. ” Read more...
- FeaturedHi, I am a Corporate Soft Skills Trainer and Behavioral Coach with an experience of over 16 years and have conducted trainings / webinars for 1000s of corporate employees and individuals across various sectors for 50+ clients on 30+ relevant modules . Read more...
- “A Doctorate in Management, Dr. Aparna has contributed immensely to the competency-based performance management system as her area of research. With M Phil in Management, MBA in Marketing and Human Resource Management and 17 years of experience with prestigious organisations like Kinetic Engineering, Bharat Forge, Datapro Infoworld Ltd, and various renowned academic institutes. She brings with her a unique blend of academic research and its applications in the corporate world across various domains. Dr. Aparna is a certified NLP- Neuro Linguistic Program Practitioner working towards “Helping people in increasing their Emotional Intelligence”. She is a Certified POSH External Member, Transactional Analyst Practitioner, Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360) and Personal Branding expert. Her love for and strong theatre background adds multiple flavors and holistic experience for her training and workshop participants. Her flagship programs: • Emotional Intelligence/ Quotient • Gender Sensitization • Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (POSH) (Certified External Member) • Train Read more...
- Radhika Pundir’s Profile Academic and Professional Qualifications: School – Loreto Convent, New Delhi College – Psychology (Hons.), Jesus and Mary’s College Delhi University PGDBM – Madras University MBA – ICFAI University, (Topper of the Batch) Course on Management and Personality Development – Defense Services Staff College Soft Skills Training and Image Consulting – ICBI, New Delhi NLP Master Practioner cum Coach – Midas Touch Train the Trainer – ICBI, New Delhi (Accredited by NABET and SQA) Work Experience: Work Experience:15 Years Corporate Training- Have conducted Training Workshops for Multinationals and Nationals: Dabur India Ltd; Institute of Hotel Management; Magic Software Pvt. Ltd; Censhare Pvt. Ltd., Religare; Gati Kwe Pvt. Ltd. etc. Have worked as a Soft Skills Trainer and a Lecturer with many prestigious Institutes: St. Aloysius’ College, Jabalpur (English Department); Govt University in Jodhpur -JNVU (Management Department) Students of MBA and MTA; Institute of Business Management, Shimla; Centum Learning Centre of Bharti Group, Symbiosis Noida. Have conducted Training Workshops Read more...
- : 10:00 - 19:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedAbhishek Sengupta has founded BRIM Training Solutions undertaking Total Quality Management and Organizational re-engineering assignments, in capacity of a coach, mentor and facilitator. He specializes in content curation and designing. He is also associated with XL Education as Director – Learning & Development. He is spearheading – Xponential – the corporate training vertical which facilitates Organizational Development and Process Optimization Solutions for corporates and institutions He has blended Learning & Development with process and procedure especially in the areas of quality, effectiveness and sustainability. He is associated with multiple organizations in the capacity of coach, mentor, facilitator and skill developer for the last two decades. Abhishek Sengupta is also associated with CARES (Centre for Advanced Research on Experiential Studies) as Director – International Business Development and spearheading an in-house R&D department for the beginners in the corporate field. He expounds the practice of archetypal leadership with a unique blend of original and incisive content with an unstinted focus on experiential Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Blogs that we Write for You!
Script Writing is an art, a game, which if you must play, should know the rules too. And The Metaphors play an integral part in a script. As we discussed Metaphors in Script Writing with Faizi Khan, we understood that there are 2 types of Metaphors – Static & Dynamic. She gave many examples of Read more…
Back then, Neuro Linguistic Programming, popularly known as NLP, was considered a Fashion Statement (No due consideration to Daily Life Benefits). It worked then & it still is working but the change is that it’s much needed in today’s times. A necessity & not a Fad any more. Neuro Linguistic Programming, in layman terms, can Read more…
In the last few months of the pandemic, I had gone into overdrive to achieve some of my goals, and I felt passionate to maintain a high level of productivity. Talking about happiness and well-being at work was so exciting that I didn’t realise it could also lead to burnout. I got caught up in Read more…
Creating Transformation with Art in Coaching ! Transformation for being better at what you may already be good at. What better way to understand this than involving or using art in coaching ! On February 23,2021, we had a conversation with Aditi Malhotra, who is a certified coach, a storyteller,trainer & an author – all Read more…
Have you ever lost your way in search of #Success? Well, most of us are able to identify our #strengths but really don’t have an idea as to how to develop ourselves to full potential.There’s a new method of evaluating one’s inborn #intelligence through simple bio-metrics or Fingerprint Analysis. And this exactly was our topic Read more…
Recognizing your personality traits is the 1st step towards achieving your goals. Now the personality may have been developed with certain beliefs, positive or negative, good or bad and this is exactly why recognition seems important. At workplace, differing personality traits are good for creativity, productivity & performance as it creates a diverse workspace where Read more…