Welcome to The Trainer network TNW - India's exclusive Business Listing platform of Trainers & Coaches,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network TNW , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- Prathibha Gupta is an image consultant and corporate soft skills trainer from chennai, own a firm called Prathibha’s Ornate Image Consulting. She guides individuals to enhance oneself *INSIDEOUT* by working on their *ABCDE* i.e Appearance Management, Body Language, Communication, Digital Footprint, Etiquette along with customised Soft skills training…by one – one consulting sessions and also group workshops. Through which she transform lives and give them an edge over others! Read more...
- This is Pinky Saha. I am certified NLP Practitioner from ANLP mentored by David Lincoln. I am a certified trainer from Asian College of Teachers focussing on learning and development. I have the ability for creating stimulating and interactive learning environments, encouraging participation and individual creativity. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow. I try to do my best with whatever comes my way. I feel I can share my knowledge with corporate, hence my motive is to develop skills for the corporate sector as a facilitator. Read more...
- Sana Chopra is an Image Consultant and a certified Soft Skills Trainer trained by the Image Consulting Business Institute as per the curriculum of Judith Rasband, World’s first Certified Image Master. An avid reader and writer since her childhood, she always had an interest to know more about people and help them. An extrovert by nature, she always liked exploring new options for herself while meeting new people along the journey. She also learnt Spanish from the Cervantes Institute affiliated to the Embassy of Spain to learn about a different culture altogether. She left her well paying job to pursue her dream of helping and transforming other people. She has been working in the field of Soft Skills trainings and completing her dream of helping other people build their personal brand and achieve their goals. She helps people project their image to enhance their opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Read more...
- Shalini Ganju is a Soft Skill Corporate Trainer, with more than 20 years of work experience across Travel, Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and E-Commerce, Shalini has recently forayed into the training space. Having acquired life skills on the job by default, Personality Development and Communication Skills are at the core of her learnings, urging her to push the envelope and put it to official use. With the aim of expanding her horizons, Shalini streamlined her skills and obtained a certification as a soft skill trainer to be able to facilitate seamlessly. Her certification covers the realms of Personality Development, Communication Skills, and Interpersonal relations to name a few. A Graduate in Economics from Mumbai University, Shalini has studied Japanese as a foreign language, adding yet another feather to her already versatile hat. From working in the Travel and tourism industry, to moving into Entrepreneurship which involved independently running a manufacturing unit, manufacturing garments for Fab India. Carrying out Quality Checks, timely production Read more...
- : 12:00 - 19:00Mon12:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedThis is Kashish Wadhwani. India’s youngest life Coach and self mastery Expert From a very young age I understood about life because as a child I was being bullied from a very long period of time. At the age of 18 I became a life Coach and from then till now helping people to change their lives by coaching sessions and e-learning course. In last 3.5 years I have also updated my knowledge by being NLP practitioner, Dermatoglyphic Consultant, EFT practioner and alot more short term courses. In speaking world tagged as Brain hacker. Consciously and constantly in the process of transforming journeys. Read more...
- This is Rizwanaa Gorvankol. I am Sales and Leadership Capability Development Facilitator , In my tenure of 14 years in the industry , have had handled teams , designed Training content on ADDIE principles , have successfully delivered various Management Development Programs.I have been a catalyst for various change management programs. Have successfully introduced learning culture in Organisations that I have been associated with . Read more...
- : 10:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“I am a Freelance Softskills facilitator, Etiquette coach, Corporate trainer and an Image Consultant with vast experience of 10 years plus experience. Have worked with some prestigious corporates and companies like ICICI Bank Ltd, Genpact, IBM Daksh and Mphasis hp ltd. I believe that “”Change is inside out””and that “” You never get a second chance to make the FIRST impression””. Thats the reason Softskills and Image management go hand in hand. Worked in different roles and capacities spanning 10 years plus and have worked as a Softskills and Communication Trainer for 7 years. Looking forward to some interesting and Challenging work ahead.” Read more...
- : 10:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue10:00 - 17:00Wed10:00 - 17:00Thu10:00 - 17:00Fri10:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedSaumyata Singh is an Indian Air force Officer, turned into professionally qualified Life Skills and Image Consultant, guiding and motivating clients in achieving their professional and personal goals. Focused on uplifting the organization’s and individual’s personality through structured training programs, counseling, OJT’s, and adult learning concepts in sync with proven theories. Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: YesFrench and English language trainer, freelance content writer, writing coach and poet. Read more...
- Featured: 10:00 - 18:00Mon10:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedFeatured: YesSomapika Sarkar is a Life Skills Educationist and Founder of Hurray Kids, an educational venture to promote life skills among young children. She is a double postgraduate and Montessori trained. She has been a pre-school teacher as well as a personality development teacher. She has worked in the social sector in managing educational projects for children. Somapika is passionate about children’s education and of the firm belief that education should prepare children for life. She advocates life skills education to prepare children for life. She finds life skills education is widely missed out and inadequately offered in children’s education programs. Incidentally, it is equally missed out by parents in their parenting ways and by teachers in their teaching practice. She started Hurray Kids in 2016. It is an educational venture to promote life skills among children in a simple and joyful manner by partnering with parents and schools. She wants to empower teachers and parents by sharing unique life skills Read more...
- Retail and Soft Skill Trainer with over 10 years of experience in retail industry. Read more...
- “Shalini excels in delivering solutions for leadership and teamwork thereby helping organizations achieve growth in their businesses. These are borne out of her experiences, learnings and the human story, which is reflective and transformational. A management graduate, a psychology major and EI specialist with focus on Mindfulness, she enjoys the variance of emotions and the impact they have on our life and our decision making process. For it’s true – emotions drive people and people drive performance. As an EQ Specialist, she deep dives into the vortex of emotions scientifically and help people get ‘smarter about their feelings’ and help them embark on a quest of Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness. Helping bridge the delta from good to great, it is her intrinsic belief that we are all being of unlimited potential waiting to be tapped and unlocked, just needs a little wind beneath our wings.” Read more...
- This is Nidhi Sharma. An Emotional Intelligence Coach and Psychologist, I am a catalyst who believes in taking life from ‘Good to Great,’ through my Counselling, Life Coaching and Behavioural Trainings. Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: YesI am an experienced Digital Marketer and Entrepreneur. Helping women entrepreneurs for being their own Digital marketer for their business. I provide workshop on Social Media for Business and teach the best way to utilise social media tools for better business. Read more...
- : 08:00 - 23:00Mon08:00 - 23:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedVikas Chandwani o An enriching journey of 27 years, in industry in project management process improvement, change management initiatives and people development roles. o And, sharing the learning, as a life and soft skills trainer, coach and mentor for past 14 yrs. o Passionate to work on people so that they advance their necessary soft skills, set higher ambitious goals, innovate their environment, plan and organize themselves better, to achieve what they deserve. Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
-See Triansha’s Profile
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
-See Shruti’s Profile
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
-See Richa’s Profile
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
-See Kamal’s Profile
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
-See Rizwana’s Profile
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
-See Monika’s Profile
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
-See Asiya’s Profile
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
-See Pallavi’s Profile
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
-See Reba’s Profile
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
-See Parul’s Profile
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
-See Shraddha’s Profile
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
-See Lata’s Profile
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
-See Sthubanta’s Profile
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
-See Devapriya’s Profile
Great efforts put together in
Great efforts put together in an impactful manner.
Looking forward to more.
-See Geetika’s Profile
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
-See Shefali’s Profile
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
-See Ishpreet’s Profile
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
-See Prita’s Profile
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
-See Dr. Aparna’s Profile
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
-See Shweta’s Profile
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
-See Haarrdika’s Profile
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
-See Roopshree’s Profile
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
-See Somapika’s Profile
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
-See Shayanti’s Profile
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
-See Premsai’s Profile
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
-See Monica’s Profile
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
-See Henna’s Profile
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
-See Pushpalata’s Profile
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
-See Achla’s Profile
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
-See Faizi’s Profile
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
-See Shrutika’s Profile
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
-See Sarmeet’s Profile
The interaction was spot on about what is needed today – to reduce the stress that we create for ourselves – with the words that we use. It not only impacts us but everyone around us. The participants were engaged fully and got a lot of value to apply in their situations. Thanks Manish for this wonderful platform – it was indeed a pleasure being hosted on TNW Tuesday.
-CEO – Let us Talk, PCC Coach
-See Sumita’s Profile
Blogs that we Write for You!
Is Financial Independence Important?
Introduction When we talk about financial independence and stability, it is important that we are discussing this as a holistic concept. Not only is it important for men and women to get financial stability, but we need to recognize that there are differences in the male and female perspectives and how this impacts their points. Read more…
Domestic abuse among women and men
As awareness about domestic abuse among women and men has risen in recent years, we have seen a similar rise in conversation about gender. Welcome to the world of Men, Women, and the Politics of Domestic Abuse. What does it mean to shift from “male violence” to “male violence against women”? And what will this Read more…
Wear your feminist badge proudly!
It’s obvious that feminism is on the rise – Wear your feminist badge proudly! Gender equality. Equality. This is the cornerstone of our society. Gender equality is what makes us who we are, and it’s what we deserve—and it’s what we need to protect ourselves from a world that continues to let men run roughshod Read more…
6 tips to start your entrepreneurial journey
Introduction Working on your own idea is an exciting and challenging experience and these 6 tips that can help guide you to start your entrepreneurial journey. Always remember, you have the power to make your dreams come true, but you also have to work hard in order to achieve them. Write a business plan A Read more…
Social Networking Etiquette
Pre-Covid or Present – Social Media has taken over our lives like never before. Everything & anything is possible and happening on Social Media. Is Social Networking Etiquette Mandatory? Are there any responsibilities that one must be aware of while being on a virtual platform? Social Media – A Technology, a platform that changed the Read more…
Teenage Diaries: Relationships
Teenage – A Vulnerable age for sure. & their relationship diaries Also known as – Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood – Tricky isn’t it? As parents, we want a strong relational bond with our teens. But sometimes, despite our good intentions, we can be doing the very things that Read more…