Welcome to The Trainer network (TNW) - India's #1 website with experienced Trainers & Coaches listed,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network (TNW) , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- This is Sruthi Jaganathan. I have completed my Bachelors in Management Studies with Marketing as my specialization. I’m currently pursuing my Masters of Business Law from NLSUI, Bangalore and doing my Masters in Emotional Intelligence and Human Relations from Mumbai University. I have a strong communication background and I look forward to be a successful Trainer and a motivational speaker. Read more...
- FeaturedPlatinum Member: ClosedMon09:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedShayanti is a seasoned professional for over 16 years, mostly in Telecom. Have a wide domain of exposure, experience and knowledge in Corporate Customer Relations, Service Assurance, Customer retention, churn management and business development. Certified as NABET Recognized Trainer ( National Accreditation Board of Education and Training )from Image Consulting Business Institute, Shayanti works with organisations to empower their teams and plan their learning journey and help in credibility building. What she brings to the table is rich cross industry experience and blend that with present day needs of industries Embarking upon as Trainer and Facilitator since 2017, ( post her a corporate career stint of 12 years)Shayanti has designed and delivered Customer Experience programs in MGM Resorts, Chennai. Daiwik Hotels, Kolkata . She designed and delivered Campus to Corporate programs in Cornerstone International College, MNM Jain College along with a few programs in Thiruthangal Engineering College. A program for teachers in Velammal School. Having worked for organizations in POSH Read more...
- Namitha Vijayakumar is an Engineer by Qualification, a Facilitator by passion. Namitha brings in more than a decade’s experience in Learning& Development. She majored in ‘People Management’ from IIM Calcutta and is also a Dale Carnie Certified Trainer. She is known to be the creative facilitator who uses diverse innovative facilitation tools and infuses an enormous amount of energy into her workshops. A mother of two, a dancer, an avid reader, travel enthusiast, Namitha is a natural multitasker and someone who believes in enjoying little pleasures of life to the fullest! Read more...
- This is Pinky Saha. I am certified NLP Practitioner from ANLP mentored by David Lincoln. I am a certified trainer from Asian College of Teachers focussing on learning and development. I have the ability for creating stimulating and interactive learning environments, encouraging participation and individual creativity. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow. I try to do my best with whatever comes my way. I feel I can share my knowledge with corporate, hence my motive is to develop skills for the corporate sector as a facilitator. Read more...
- : ClosedMon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedWith the help of Science (i.e. knowledge of the image management) & Art (i.e. applying creativity into it), we beautify the image and life of people considering all the aspects like – Clothing, Confidence, Body Language, Attitude Adjustment & Etiquette. Whether it’s a one on one consulting or a groups session, our aim is to help people stepping ahead on the ladder of success in their professional, social and professional life. Read more...
- : ClosedMon09:00 - 16:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“My journey as an HR operations and Talent Management specialist started in 2001. With a versatile hands-on experience in diverse industries such as Construction, Textiles and majorly in IT industry be it Siemens Information System or Allscripts India Pvt Ltd. managing over thousands of employees, operating over multiple jurisdictions in few states. Have almost 10 Years of experience in HR operations, talent management for Manufacturing/IT organizations. Completed my MBA from one of the prestigious and esteemed Business School Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – Juhu (Mumbai) PT. Specialties: Executed all major HR systems. Successfully formulated and implemented HR Policies and programs in line with organization’s missions and objectives acting as a Strategic HR business partner. Also well aware about the whole HR gamut right from sourcing and recruitment, induction, to Performance management, payroll to employee engagement and compensation & benefits along with Training need analysis, making training roasters, calendars, content development to imparting training’s. “ Read more...
- This is Dhara Pabari, one of the very few internationally certified Image Consultant, SQA and NABET certified Soft Skills Trainer and a Train the Trainer certified trainer. She’s also a Certified Mental Health Counsellor. She works with working professionals on creating an impactful corporate image through etiquette, grooming, body language, communication skills, corporate styling and power dressing, executive shopping services. She conducts executive coaching, workshops and personal consulting’s too. Half a decade of international styling knowledge, packed into a complete transformation process, aimed at creating a compelling brand image for you. Let’s Wow our first impressions with Dhara Pabari. Read more...
- “I have contributed over 18 years in corporate training and apart from my rich experience HR, Customer Care and Sales with reputed organizations on responsible positions I have been providing Soft Skills & HR training to major organizations in Tele-communication, Capital Equipment/Heavy Machines, Packaging, Textile, NGO, FMCG, Auto and Education Industries. I have effectively trained large audience. Concentrating, developing, executing delivery and initiatives that drive upscale performance are what I do the best. I am an experienced and result oriented person with main focus lies on training and development of the human resources and to keep motivated and equip them with latest knowledge of their field to take people to the next level of success. A tour through my attached profile shall familiarize you with details and I am confident, in my credentials you would understand and consider that I can bring effectiveness in employees’ performance standard by training. I do look forward to hearing from your end in the Read more...
- I, Neha Ravichandran, have worked as an HR – BHR, for 8 plus years, post completion of my MBA. Life took a Detour, with my two lovely kids and traveling outside of India, I further enhanced my education, during this time, by completing Image Consulting, Professional Make up Program, Counselling Psychology. I run my own company, by the Name Style Trinity Counseling & image Services, since 2016 Our Work and Passion Self-reliant, Confident, impressive – Be You Passion is what drives me. Life must have a goal and mine is to achieve to create more value. In today’s world, the First Impressions and Power of your Presence have become so important. Counseling and Image consulting together, helps a person to confront the daily challenges of life which they face knowingly or unknowingly based on the perceptions, image, judgment people have formed about them. We help, build that for you. ( www.styletrinity.in) We provide Counselling Service, Image Management Program- power of Read more...
- This is Renu Goyal. I am certified transformational coach from ICF, USA. Prior to becoming a full- time facilitator and coach in 2016, I was associated with a US based Engineering MNC where I worked with cross cultural teams across the globe in the areas of Training/Organizational Development and Leadership Development. That stint also allowed me to get hands-on experience in Sales, ERP Implementation, Operations (Process Improvement/Operational Excellence) besides HR. I currently facilitate sessions for New Managers, Conflict Management, Emotional Intelligence, Coaching, Performance Feedback and Difficult Conversations, Trust Building workshops etc. My clients are from Non for Profit, BFSI, Engineering, IT, Consumer Products, Textile, Logistics, And Healthcare. I am also an Associate Coach with a US based coaching company called Betterup. My corporate as well as academic background has helped me to be sharp and focused in my approach with my clients. I help my clients by creating a mind map of a client’s psyche which helps people to tie Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
Blogs that we Write for You!
Script Writing is an art, a game, which if you must play, should know the rules too. And The Metaphors play an integral part in a script. As we discussed Metaphors in Script Writing with Faizi Khan, we understood that there are 2 types of Metaphors – Static & Dynamic. She gave many examples of Read more…
Back then, Neuro Linguistic Programming, popularly known as NLP, was considered a Fashion Statement (No due consideration to Daily Life Benefits). It worked then & it still is working but the change is that it’s much needed in today’s times. A necessity & not a Fad any more. Neuro Linguistic Programming, in layman terms, can Read more…
In the last few months of the pandemic, I had gone into overdrive to achieve some of my goals, and I felt passionate to maintain a high level of productivity. Talking about happiness and well-being at work was so exciting that I didn’t realise it could also lead to burnout. I got caught up in Read more…
Creating Transformation with Art in Coaching ! Transformation for being better at what you may already be good at. What better way to understand this than involving or using art in coaching ! On February 23,2021, we had a conversation with Aditi Malhotra, who is a certified coach, a storyteller,trainer & an author – all Read more…
Have you ever lost your way in search of #Success? Well, most of us are able to identify our #strengths but really don’t have an idea as to how to develop ourselves to full potential.There’s a new method of evaluating one’s inborn #intelligence through simple bio-metrics or Fingerprint Analysis. And this exactly was our topic Read more…
Recognizing your personality traits is the 1st step towards achieving your goals. Now the personality may have been developed with certain beliefs, positive or negative, good or bad and this is exactly why recognition seems important. At workplace, differing personality traits are good for creativity, productivity & performance as it creates a diverse workspace where Read more…