Welcome to The Trainer network TNW - India's exclusive Business Listing platform of Trainers & Coaches,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network TNW , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- “•Certified trainer for entrepreneurship skills by IIM Indore • Have conducted soft skills training for MP Police upto the rank of ASP for more than 1200 police personnel. • Recipient of – 1. Women Pride Award 2017 by Dainik Bhaskar 2. Rangoli WOW Award 2018 for outstanding achievement as corporate trainer 3. Blindwink India leadership awards-2018 4. Indo Global SME Chamber – Women in Business Awards 2019 5. WEAA Award 2020- for outstanding achievement as a corporate trainer” Read more...
- Sana Chopra is an Image Consultant and a certified Soft Skills Trainer trained by the Image Consulting Business Institute as per the curriculum of Judith Rasband, World’s first Certified Image Master. An avid reader and writer since her childhood, she always had an interest to know more about people and help them. An extrovert by nature, she always liked exploring new options for herself while meeting new people along the journey. She also learnt Spanish from the Cervantes Institute affiliated to the Embassy of Spain to learn about a different culture altogether. She left her well paying job to pursue her dream of helping and transforming other people. She has been working in the field of Soft Skills trainings and completing her dream of helping other people build their personal brand and achieve their goals. She helps people project their image to enhance their opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Read more...
- : 10:30 - 18:00Mon10:30 - 18:00Tue10:30 - 18:00Wed10:30 - 18:00Thu10:30 - 18:00Fri10:30 - 18:00SatClosedSunClosedI am Business Growth Coach & a Management Trainer. I help industries/companies to achieve energized workplace/ culture to achieve their desired goals. Read more...
- This is Tanushree Bhattacharya. With 16 years of varied experience in Performance and Life Coaching, Training and Development, my goal is to help individuals unleash their hidden potential to limelight and coach them towards a Life of Excellence and Happiness. Core Competencies: • Training Need Intervention Aligned to Business, • Training Facilitation, Coaching and Counselling, • Training Program Execution for: Induction Program, New Joiner Integration, Behavioral Skills Programs, Train the Trainer Programs, High Impact Presentations, Perception and Self-Motivation, Experiential Learning and more… • Evaluating Training, Trainer and Participant’s Metrics • Training Content Development & Management, • Motivational Speaking Profile: I love to be Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic, Strong Interpersonal skill, Jovial Creative, and Result Oriented with my progress and spread the zeal to whoever I manage to connect with. • Extensive corporate experience in various industries ranging from Retail, BPO, Banking, Insurance, IT, Jewelry, Service sector, Pharmaceuticals, Consulting, Training and Development and more… • Engaged actively in theatre and dance and Read more...
- I am Disha Caroline Mary, a Chennai based Image Consultant & Soft – Skills Trainer with over 4 years of experience in this field. I have instilled confidence in my clients by helping them resonate their personality inside out by helping them with their attire and communication. Do you need someone who can help you with your Style, Personal Grooming, Communication Skills and Social Etiquette, then you have come to the right place. My journey as an Image Consultant began in the year 2018. I found my passion when I was working as a Software Professional for a leading MNC and decided to pursue it full-time. I fell in love with my profession when I helped my very first client improve her confidence and I saw it brimming through her eyes , as she teared up at the end of the consultation and thanked me with all her heart ;I couldn’t have asked for more. This feeling made me want Read more...
- : 10:00 - 18:00Mon10:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedRajni Julka is an Educationist Cum Pedagogist, Advisor& Strategist-Curriculum, Innovation & Technology (STEAM) at SAAC, Chg, Speaker at SpeakIN & Mentor Advisor at Prowisdom Conscious Life Skills Coach, Keynote Speaker at various Education platforms. Ex-Founding schoolrincipal & Ex- L&D Head with Tata Interactive Systems, Mumbai and Evobi Automation Startup Bangalore GlobalGoodwill Ambassador for India and also Member at Harvard Scholar Leadership Excellence, USA. She is also an adjunct visiting faculty at Shoolini University and various other Universities like Amity, Chandigarh University and GITM in Gurgaon. She as an Educationist has been on various leadership roles for school excellence and processes with a start as a teacher.. With her 17 year of career she s trained 1.5 lakh students and almost 25thousand teachers. Dynamic and multi-skilled professional, qualified M.Sc – Cytogenetics, B.Ed, Six Sigma Belt Certified, pursuing D, she has contributed in teaching, technology, research & innovation, learning & development, lskilling & up-skilling, Digital & e-learning, education management and school administration Read more...
- Shilpi Verma is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP). She also holds a certificate in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy from EKAA Foundation. Over the decade of time, she has studied and broadly practiced many different holistic modalities and therapies. Shilpi is an Access Bars Facilitator, Body Process Facilitator (Access Facelift) & Practitioner. She is gifted and capable of working more than 60 dynamic Body Processes; energies that can facilitate a body to change and transform. The Access Body Processes were one of the first ways that prompted her to start noticing the capacities with bodies that were so different from her in previous 25+ years of life. After her first Access Body Class, the awareness and tools she received at that class showed her the real magic of body and its energetic capacities, which was something totally different than what she believed it to be. That class opened a door to her what is now an ever-evolving connection Read more...
- : 09:30 - 18:30Mon09:30 - 18:30Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedNeera Suresh have forayed into Softskills training since 18 years started from BPO/ITES training such as Campus to Corporate to induction training of new hires in level 5 IT and BFSI companies. That’s where the basic nuances from being a training to facilitator from a Softskills to content development to Behaviour skills began and the learning/tweaking still continues. “A sound Investing company can only be wealthy if it invests in its biggest wealth it’s employees” Read more...
- : 10:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedSarbari Dutta is a science graduate who started her career with CRM (Corporate relationship and management) and Scientific communication. Took a break post marriage, was a fulltime homemaker, mother of two kids. The profession of teaching came as a coincidence but later teaching or more likely mentoring became her passion. Completed her B Ed., Continued her mentoring spree for 10 years, playing the role of a teacher and then heading a pre-primary school. Presently a certified transformation coach and Mind Power Expert, Founder of the brand Koncept Learning ( Koncept Learning is an initiative to share knowledge and concepts of teaching, grooming and developing young learners, This can help teachers, parents and even young adults to create a better world around. Moving ahead, she held hands with three women enthusiasts to find Alpha School of Life Skills Pvt. Ltd. Alpha`s primary objective is to develop life skills within children, young adults, working professionals and society at large in India and Read more...
- This is Archana Shastry. I am a passionate educationist, love to contribute positively to the lives of those I connect with and enjoy studying different shades of the Human personality &continue to be in Awe of it. Dale Carnegie Certified. Genuineness in every moment is my personal virtue! My professional summary:- • An accomplished and seasoned Learning & Development professional with a forte in OD and Talent involved in content designing and delivery of training sessions/workshops on soft skills, competency mapping, PMS, engagement, etc. • 21+ years of multifunctional experience in Learning & Development, & Education. • Proven track record of a strong understanding of the business requirement; ensures a logical flow in the content. • Strong interpersonal and employee-relations skills with the ability to work closely with business teams and people from diverse backgrounds, cultures and professional levels. • Proven track record of building & retaining highly motivated teams; worked extensively across the spectrum-in metro, semi-urban and rural markets Read more...
- : 10:00 - 19:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedThis is Shraddha Agarwal. I am an Internationally Certified Image Management Professional from Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA. Founded my firm Image InStylle, Image Consultancy and Trainings with a vision to empower people including individuals and organisations about Image management, social skills, life skills and its importance towards better life and success. Self-presentation is the key to any successful business. Create an impactful, powerful, impressive Visual Resume applying strategies of IM. Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
The interaction was spot on about what is needed today – to reduce the stress that we create for ourselves – with the words that we use. It not only impacts us but everyone around us. The participants were engaged fully and got a lot of value to apply in their situations. Thanks Manish for this wonderful platform – it was indeed a pleasure being hosted on TNW Tuesday.
-CEO – Let us Talk, PCC Coach
Blogs that we Write for You!
“Profound Mindfulness: Unlock Potential” In today’s fast-paced digital world, where distractions abound, nurturing a child’s attention span and focus has become a significant challenge for parents and educators alike. One potent solution that has gained momentum in recent years is mindfulness. This ancient practice, rooted in meditation and awareness, offers a myriad of benefits to Read more…
Mindfulness is more than just a trendy fad! Mindfulness has been around for over 2500 years, and it was not called a fashion statement or just a trendy fad. It is only recently that mindfulness became popular in the western world. Because it’s still a new concept. Many people have seen the benefits of mindfulness Read more…
Introduction When we talk about financial independence and stability, it is important that we are discussing this as a holistic concept. Not only is it important for men and women to get financial stability, but we need to recognize that there are differences in the male and female perspectives and how this impacts their points. Read more…
As awareness about domestic abuse among women and men has risen in recent years, we have seen a similar rise in conversation about gender. Welcome to the world of Men, Women, and the Politics of Domestic Abuse. What does it mean to shift from “male violence” to “male violence against women”? And what will this Read more…
Introduction Introduction: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a program that is effective for mental health. It is commonly used in the treatment of anxiety and depression, as well as other issues like addiction and stress. There are a few key things you need to know before starting MBSR if you want to make it an Read more…
It’s obvious that feminism is on the rise – Wear your feminist badge proudly! Gender equality. Equality. This is the cornerstone of our society. Gender equality is what makes us who we are, and it’s what we deserve—and it’s what we need to protect ourselves from a world that continues to let men run roughshod Read more…