Welcome to The Trainer network TNW - India's exclusive Business Listing platform of Trainers & Coaches,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network TNW , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- Gautami Bhawsar is an Image Consultant, Essential skills expert, Etiquette & a makeover expert, Corporate Trainer and a Train The Trainer (TTT) coach She did her engineering graduation (BE –Electronics & Telecommunications), has working experience with various MNCs. She did further education in Soft skills and image consultation. Being an absolute expert in Image Management and soft skills , she helps people to build their own brand. She is a certified “TTT”(TRAIN THE TRAINER)Expert. She is deeply interested in transforming and enhancing one’s life, and building a strong self- image in various sectors through One- on-one consultation. Group consultation, Workshops and trainings Corporate solutions. Gautami is a soft skills Expert: While working in key areas of your profession, soft skills make the following major contributions through trainings. Making an effective communicator Helping an individual in emerging as a strong leader Development of lateral thinking (Taking critical decisions at Read more...
- Bulbul Priyadarshini Sahoo conducts Soft skills training, Induction training, Effective Communication Skills, Advanced English Writing Skills, Email writing, telephone & corporate etiquette, Motivation, Self-confidence, Behavioral & work ethics, Corporate etiquette, cultural sensitization, English Language training, Grammar, Analogies, Creative Writing etc. Content writing, development & editing Process training, product training and sales training Brand building, Innovative idea creation and promotion of courseware/products or institutional sales, service & training, High expertise in design, development and training delivery of courseware across various domains. Job specific training coupled with soft skills Designing School & Educational programs curriculum & life skills, Individual coaching, EngishTest Preparation coaching for CAT, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT & all entrance & competitive exams Read more...
- This is Kamal Aggarwal. I thrive to help people become competent, confident, focused and self-aware individuals, who can inspire, deliver and make a measurable contribution where-ever they are. I see myself as a facilitator of learning, using a participative and consultative training style and a variety of methods such as exercises, discussions and self-reflection to encourage experimentation, thinking and learning. An MBA in Human Resources, ISTD-certified Corporate Trainer, with over 14 years’ experience providing up-to-date and effective skills improvement, leadership and values-based development programs to companies across a variety of industries. My areas of specialism include Management and leadership, Interpersonal behavioural skills, Communication skills, Stress management, Conflict management, Team building, Presentation skills, Change management and positive attitude. Certified DMIT assessor. Below is a list of some of the clients I have been associated with: ▪ ITC WILLS LIFESTYLE – Trained the Branch Managers for the new range Essenza Di Wills and Retail Selling Skills ▪ MARUTI – Coached their Graduate Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Urvi Vaghela is an Image Consultant and Trainer (NABET accredited) by profession, She is also a graduate in psychology and a passionate singer. She aims at enriching lives and awakening minds with her vision to ‘PERSONIFY YOU.’ She specializes in curating and conducting sessions for preteens, teens, students and women. With her innovative ideas, she manages and excels in one-on-one consulting, seminars and workshops. Her signature programs are ‘General, Business & Dining Etiquette,’ ‘Art & Science of First Impressions’ & ‘Dressing Right.’ She is an active member, trainer, and volunteer at IMPA (Image Management Professional Association). As part of IMPA, she has conducted training sessions for NGOs like Nandi Foundation & Salaam Balak Trust. Urvi believes in making effective contributions to society, especially for the next generation. She is a Social Ambassador at IDF (Indian Development Foundation) and has been a part of IDF’s Student Leadership Program (SLP), as a senior trainer in their team. Some sessions and workshops conducted Read more...
- Are you searching for a top-rated VFX academy in Ahmedabad? Look no further than Arena Animation Ahmedabad – wide. As a leading VFX institute in Ahmedabad, we ensure you will get to learn concepts of Illustrations and Graphics, Digital Painting, 2D Animation Concepts, Sound Editing, and each nuance of animation that can help you become a perfect animation artist. We have trained more than 4,50,000 students and can’t wait to train you. Visit Arena Animation and book your VFX course seat today. Read more...
- I am Disha Caroline Mary, a Chennai based Image Consultant & Soft – Skills Trainer with over 4 years of experience in this field. I have instilled confidence in my clients by helping them resonate their personality inside out by helping them with their attire and communication. Do you need someone who can help you with your Style, Personal Grooming, Communication Skills and Social Etiquette, then you have come to the right place. My journey as an Image Consultant began in the year 2018. I found my passion when I was working as a Software Professional for a leading MNC and decided to pursue it full-time. I fell in love with my profession when I helped my very first client improve her confidence and I saw it brimming through her eyes , as she teared up at the end of the consultation and thanked me with all her heart ;I couldn’t have asked for more. This feeling made me want Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 19:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedSayanti Adhikari is a Certified Yoga Teacher, Certified Cognitive Behavioural Coach. With special focus on Emotional Wellness & Combating stress, anxiety and panic attacks. I empower women through yoga towards a healthy body image. Read more...
- This is Pinky Saha. I am certified NLP Practitioner from ANLP mentored by David Lincoln. I am a certified trainer from Asian College of Teachers focussing on learning and development. I have the ability for creating stimulating and interactive learning environments, encouraging participation and individual creativity. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I choose to see each obstacle as an opportunity to grow. I try to do my best with whatever comes my way. I feel I can share my knowledge with corporate, hence my motive is to develop skills for the corporate sector as a facilitator. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon09:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Maheshwari is a Post Graduate in Organization Development and Change Management from the TISS. She has spent 14 years in human capital transformation and architecting organizational development roadmaps. She brings in a unique ability to understand the multiple facets of challenges across levels in industries. She works very closely with leaders and mangers so that they can create superior business results. She has also conducted Assessment & Development Centre for few of Business Houses. She began her career as an HR professional and then worked towards building competence in the space of organizational learning capability through rigorous self-development and academic inputs. She used her skills, expertise to establish herself as an independent consultant for senior and middle management interventions. She has delivered programs across levels for key industries like Manufacturing & Automobiles, Technology, Telecom, Media and BFSI. Maheshwari brings in her passion for enabling measurable results for the participants and uses multiple creative mediums to increase the interaction, engagement level.” Read more...
- Profile Overview: Sneha Kala is passionate about delivering result-oriented training and loves to create transformational results with her participants. She is a certified Transactional Analysis practitioner with specialization in Cognitive Drill Therapy, she also holds Diploma in facilitation skills from Dale Carnegie . She enjoys meeting people and build rapport. This helps her to have great connection with her trainees and to achieve the training objectives. She believes in experiential learning and thus use facilitation & various aspects of storytelling in her programs Sneha’s expertise are in areas of Art of Collaboration, Gender Sensitivity, Effective stakeholder management, Strategic decision making, assertive communication, Customer Service, Communication, Retail, Presentation skills, Team work, Motivation, Branding, Compliance, Code of Conduct P.O.S.H. Voice and Accent & Communication, Generational Diversity etc in various organizations. She believes in learning every moment and upgrading her knowledge. Thus, always have strived to acquire knowledge through reading and attending workshops. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed” Indu Seth, founder of Peace Within (North India’s best life coaching center), is a successful motivator, an enthusiastic trainer and an experienced counselor. She has inspired and helped innumerable people overcome their professional and personal problems and get their life back on track. Indu Seth believes that we all need support and encouragement sometimes and we certainly need to know how to keep confident in the face of life’s challenges, whether it is a small child or a retired adult. She provides all coaching herself as she believes clients need to feel fully confident in their coach. She provides help by donning multiple hats such that of a Breakthrough Coach, an Access Consciousness Bars Facilitator, an Energy Coach, a Reiki Healer and many others. Get rid of whatever fears you hold inside and contact her right now to book an appointment. She will listen to you free of judgement and help you become the best version of yourself despite Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: YesNeelima is a life, career, performance and resilience coach, NLP practitioner, a student of positive psychology and a member of ICF. She has 23+ years of experience in strategy, service delivery, stakeholder engagement, projects & communications management in global organizations like EY GDS, KPMG, Infosys etc. During this journey, she reinvented her career many times, led large teams and has been a coach & mentor to many. She serves on the Board of North India Chapter of Project Management Institute and supports an NGO that mentors SMEs to be profitable. Read more...
- FeaturedFeatured: YesA Freelance Soft skills and Behavioral skills trainer with over 8 years experience. Navyatha has trained group of corporates, start ups, upcoming Entrepreneurs, conducted one-on-one sessions with working professionals, students, grooming sessions for teachers, IT professionals, front office staff from Hospitality sector. Navyatha’s vision is delivering ‘Training-as-an-Experience’ Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 18:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedThis is Varsha Dixit. I am a Biotech Grad from Mumbai university with 13 years of work experience in the L&D sector. Also a certified happiness coach from California & Associate from Indian Institute of Insurance. My expertise is in selling skills & customer service. currently associated with more than 10 corporate in bfsi & retail sector and also associated with I.T sectors. Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
The interaction was spot on about what is needed today – to reduce the stress that we create for ourselves – with the words that we use. It not only impacts us but everyone around us. The participants were engaged fully and got a lot of value to apply in their situations. Thanks Manish for this wonderful platform – it was indeed a pleasure being hosted on TNW Tuesday.
-CEO – Let us Talk, PCC Coach
Blogs that we Write for You!
“Profound Mindfulness: Unlock Potential” In today’s fast-paced digital world, where distractions abound, nurturing a child’s attention span and focus has become a significant challenge for parents and educators alike. One potent solution that has gained momentum in recent years is mindfulness. This ancient practice, rooted in meditation and awareness, offers a myriad of benefits to Read more…
Mindfulness is more than just a trendy fad! Mindfulness has been around for over 2500 years, and it was not called a fashion statement or just a trendy fad. It is only recently that mindfulness became popular in the western world. Because it’s still a new concept. Many people have seen the benefits of mindfulness Read more…
Introduction When we talk about financial independence and stability, it is important that we are discussing this as a holistic concept. Not only is it important for men and women to get financial stability, but we need to recognize that there are differences in the male and female perspectives and how this impacts their points. Read more…
As awareness about domestic abuse among women and men has risen in recent years, we have seen a similar rise in conversation about gender. Welcome to the world of Men, Women, and the Politics of Domestic Abuse. What does it mean to shift from “male violence” to “male violence against women”? And what will this Read more…
Introduction Introduction: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is a program that is effective for mental health. It is commonly used in the treatment of anxiety and depression, as well as other issues like addiction and stress. There are a few key things you need to know before starting MBSR if you want to make it an Read more…
It’s obvious that feminism is on the rise – Wear your feminist badge proudly! Gender equality. Equality. This is the cornerstone of our society. Gender equality is what makes us who we are, and it’s what we deserve—and it’s what we need to protect ourselves from a world that continues to let men run roughshod Read more…