Welcome to The Trainer network TNW - India's exclusive Business Listing platform of Trainers & Coaches,
is all set to Fulfill your Training Requirements.
If you are from Human Resources and/or Learning & Development, you have reached the right place.
Just Register yourself here
At The Trainer Network TNW , we believe in the power of organization.
We make trainers and coaches meet those who need them.
Browse through the BEST trainers and coaches from every possible field to fulfill all your training needs.
And if you are a trainer or a coach with a vision to make a change, we will shine the spotlight on you.
A Glimpse of what we have inside our website..
- Myself Dr. Amrinder Kaur More than 13 years of working experience in various profiles in academics and corporate organizations. Academically, have a Ph.D. (Management) along with a B.Tech (Chemical Engg) and an MBA (Operations and Marketing). Partnered and work in a consultancy & training firm (www.pinkguava.org) in “Customer Experience Management” to support organizations in their journey for greater customer engagement by bringing in customer perspective and behaviors for driving growth. We support small to mid-tier organizations in firming up their “Customer Experience Strategy” through customized research studies, training among various tools for it. I also support as a Mentor, advisor and also work through academic associations with B-Schools in Delhi/NCR. Have extensive experience in project management, consulting in customer experience/satisfaction, sustainability research. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon09:30 - 18:30Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“Ketaki is an awarded Executive Coach and Facilitator with over 28 years of work experience. She leverages her experience both as an HR and Leadership Development practitioner to help clients design targeted leadership development interventions such as individual coaching, group coaching, and group facilitation. Ketaki’s coaching style is based on an Inside-out approach. She believes that all personal changes are led by changes in inner structures, behaviours and habits, and that any change in these requires exploring “below the waterline” of the psychological iceberg. Defining coaching as “raising awareness for conscious choice”, she partners with senior leaders to generate deep self-awareness, identify their growing edge and tap into their inner potential to help them enhance their personal capability and capacity. Ketaki founded Istaka Consulting in 2009, a firm engaged in helping organizations and leaders bring about meaningful behavioural change. She has worked with clients from diverse industries, including financial services, technology, manufacturing, chemical, pharmaceutical, insurance and telecommunications. An ICF Credentialed Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon09:00 - 21:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosedBhamidi Lakshmi Saraswathi has accomplished Organization Development, NLP, Learning and Development Professional with over 16 years’ experience. Experienced in various facets of Training, Learning Design, Development, and Implementation. An efficient and effective Facilitator and Management Team member who elicits the best in the Employees and Peers from Management to Front Line Contributors. Expertise in Organization, Learning, Training, and Development needs identification and successful delivery of Management Development Programs. Expertise includes applying to core aspects and strategic approaches of organizational psychology to amplify HR, administrative and leadership success. Experienced in developing policies and organizational strategies based on data-driven approaches. Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills. Read more...
- “Riddhi Doshi Patel Internationally Certified Parenting & Behavior Coach | National Awardee & 3 times TEDx speaker | Child Psychologist Counselling: 10002 + Hrs / Trained : 28,000 +Students, 12000 +Women Talks : 3200 + hours / Workshops : 1400 + open workshops / schools Parenting program : 303 / Teacher Training program : 202 Founder, Rhyns Academy Pvt. Ltd., LAJA and The Mocktail Gazebo “ Read more...
- Certified NLP Practitioner Certified Behaviour Profiling Tool Psychometric Tests Organizational Development L&D interventions Facilitation / Workshop Training Assessment Coaching Naresh has been closely involved with Facilitation / Learning & Development/ Interventions for over 18 years. He helps clients to deliver business results through translating objectives into practical action plans. He helps individuals realize their talent & potential, increase employee engagement. His practical approach ensures that he understands and responds to the real pressures and issues faced by the management. His excellent communication skills help him to connect with the audience and vice-versa. He is the founder of Mentor Factory ,a training solutions company. We work with organisations and individuals pan India to shape organisational culture, Improvise Employee Performance. We help them in areas viz. Performance Management, Leadership Development, Career Progression or anything else that’s important to individual and/or organisation/s. We facilitate & design interventions and workshop on various subjects as per your requirement. We can help you with Behaviour profiling Read more...
- This is Vijeta Chaudhary. I am a young, passionate Content Development, PR, Corporate Communication, Digital Marketing, Research, Data Analysis and Sales Promotions Professional with over 16 years of experience and association with global companies that are committed to providing the best-suited solutions to their clients. Read more...
- I am a Trainer|Speaker|Educator is associated with various Corporate Houses and premier Educational Institutions. She has extensive experience in developing customized training workshops based on the needs and profile of the participants. In the last twelve years, she has imparted learning to more than 1,00,000 people through more than 12,000 platform hours across hierarchy levels. Her key strengths and a differentiating skill are the ability to enhance the degree of audience engagement and learning experience through highly energetic and interactive methods. She has conducted training programs for junior, middle and senior-level employees from reputed Corporate Houses across sectors Information Technology, Power, Retail, Oil and Gas, Consumer Products, Construction, Financial Institutions-Banking (PSU’s, MNC Banks, etc.) Shipping Industry, Real Estate, Electric and electronics, Manufacturing Industry, Infrastructure, Service Industry for PAN India. Read more...
- : 09:00 - 17:00Mon10:00 - 17:00Tue09:00 - 17:00Wed09:00 - 17:00Thu09:00 - 17:00Fri09:00 - 17:00SatClosedSunClosed“This is Monika Mehra. I Am a certified trainer/mentor for undergraduates and school students. I conduct career guidance, soft skills training, English language workshops and personality development coaching with my students. I have been training since 2015 and have work experience in HR Management, Team Leading, Export Management and Customer Service. I enjoy learning and enjoy sharing my knowledge. I like to read, write and travel.” Read more...
- “Yogita comes with over all work experience of 17 yrs in Sales & consulting During her career she has been involved in consulting for L&D , OD & Sales interventions/ managing turn-key learning & development projects in various industries like – FMCD, FMCG, Telecom, Manufacturing , Pharma and various other industries. She headed National and Regional Sales function . She has successfully created & delivered result oriented Sales and Behavioural interventions leading to creating positive impact on the business. While she was always in search of holistic answers / solutions came across Yoga and Meditation and Playback Theatre .She is now soft skill facilitator blended in Yoga and Meditation . Also does performances and trainings based Playback Theatre. “ Read more...
- I, Roli Shrivastava am a Computer Engineering graduate by education and a Corporate Trainer by profession having experience of seven years. My area of expertise include Aptitude, Reasoning and soft skills. Recently I’ve completed my NLP Master Practitioner certification recently. I was placed in WIPRO Technologies and have cracked various government recruitment exams such as IBPS PO, SBI SO, DCCB, etc. I am a throughout topper in college and was awarded ISTE Best Student Award in MP & CG section. Read more...
- Featured: 09:44 - 17:30MonOpen 24 hoursTue09:44 - 17:30WedOpen 24 hoursThuOpen 24 hoursFriOpen 24 hoursSatClosedSunClosedFeatured: YesI help corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals & students build an Impactful Brand Image and transform their personal & professional lives with my online & offline progams. I coach & provide consulting services to Individuals & groups to bring effectiveness in their day to day tasks with the use of NLP Strategies Certified Dale Carneige Trainer |Certified NLP Practitioner from ABNLP. I conduct training for Senior & middle management for various Industry sectors besides Campus Readiness and Faculty Development Program for various colleges & Universities. Stage has been my first love which I express through the efforts in public speaking, corporate presentations, anchoring, motivational speeches, personality & Image development. I want to Inspire people who would look up to me and say..because of you, “we did not give up!”! Read more...
Some Words of Encouragement for TNW ... Thank You !
The Trainer Network, by connecting organisations with freelance coaches and facilitators professionals, is an ingenious solution for both employers and independent consultants alike. It ensures that organisations find the talent they need, while individuals have access to a wide network of organisations and opportunities.
– Behavioral Skills Facilitator, Coach(PCC), Communication Strategy Consultant
Startup experiences has made Manish more creative and one of the results of his many innovative and creative thoughts is The Trainer Network fondly known as “TNW”. As a coach, I feel this platform is a great asset for coaches and trainers both in terms of visibility and also for being able to do good work with great brands. Best Wishes Manish for taking this forward and building this a place where both coaches and organisations can find easy solutions.
– Executive Coach & DI Specialist
“An extraordinary vision and super initiative by the founder Mr. Manish Bhatia. “The trainer network” is here to bring structure and empower the training & coaching world.It’s a creation of his expanded consciousness & mindfulness,which brought this network alive.
This platform makes it simpler for the trainers,coaches & the organisations to connect & collaborate in an organized manner.It will significantly empower, enhance & help evolve the learning world.Being a part of this ecosystem, I understand the value of such a cohesive growth environment.
With Gratitude & joy, I highly recommend this platform.”
The Trainer Network is a wonderful initiative and a platform for the training fraternity to connect for knowledge sharing and generating business leads. A group of like minded people who understand your problems and help you get the right solutions. It has been a pleasure being part of this team of trainers.
Rizwana K Gorvankol
TNW is a great platform for collaboration between trainers and organisations, a perfect example of “Demand and Supply”, the key essence of Sales.
-Sales and Leadership facilitator Coach
One stop shop for trainers & corporates !!
The Trainer network is a brilliant initiative to bring all trainers under one roof, a one of its kind platform where trainers get visibility to showcase their profile along with their work details. This helps immensely as the registered organizations can find the perfect fit to match their training requirements.
One thing I look forward to as a trainer is their weekly blogs as the subject matter experts share their domain knowledge which is informative and insightful. Wishing TNW a successful network reach ahead !!
-Storyteller & Story Coach
TNW provides a great platform!
TNW provides a great platform where organizations who need the services of consultants, coaches,trainers, guest speakers, advisors, master trainers (to train in-house trainers), instructional designers, policy advisors etc can find the right person. I am sure business as well as HR, DE&I and talent management leaders from not only India, but from South Asia as well as the Middle East will appreciate the value that such a platform brings. I’m happy to see the TNW database growing on a daily basis in depth as well as breadth. I’m particularly delighted to see expertise on gender sensitivity, emotional health and workplace bullying/sexual harassment (POSH) prevention. As we move from canned training modules to highly interactive and customized interventions, often in the virtual space, TNW is positioned to play a very meaningful role in matching training/coaching expertise to organizations.
-Independent Consultant, POSH Enabler, DE&I Advisor
TNW is a wonderful platform. Looking forward to join the hands and keep rocking. The trainer network TNW is doing really great work.
A one of its kind platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a one of its kind platform bringing together trainers and coaches under a single roof. It houses a plethora of categories to choose from for all training/coaching requirements. If you are a trainer/coach yourself, don’t miss out on an opportunity at visibility.
–Executive-Marketing and Business Promotion at ShineWing India
My Experience With TNW
I think TNW has created a brilliant platform to get all the right people together. TNW’s recent launch of their webinar series (which is FREE FOR ALL) is a phenomenal way to educate, inform and provide insight on how the Trainers conduct their training sessions, to clarify certain subject matters to the audience with the help of relevant subject matter experts (“SME’s”) as well as to help upskill those people who genuinely want help! I recently conducted a panel discussion on Image Consulting with TNW and we were successfully able to clarify exactly what Image Consultants do. I think that training was very well appreciated by the audience and that is our goal as trainers.
I am definitely looking forward to attending and conducting more sessions with TNW in the near future. The team was super supportive and very approachable and that made it a pleasure to work with them.
-Certified Image Consultant,Soft Skills Trainer & TTT Trainer
Your search stops here
TNW is a brilliant platform for individuals or corporates who are looking for trainers and coaches to address their training requirements.
It provides a plethora of trainers on one platform and makes the search easy and convenient for the corporates or individuals who are looking for training solutions . The trainers specialize in varied fields and gave great credentials too to back their experience and skill.
-Certified Image Consultant,Grooming,Styling & Etiquette Coach
TNW – A Unique Platform
TNW, The Trainer Network by Manish is a unique platform where all the professionals who are into training, counselling, coaching, storytelling and lot more are gathered on one common platform for easy access to each one of them. Also the wonderful workshops that Manish curates every Tuesday with each trainer is also quite enlightening for the society.
As a storyteller even I had a beautiful experience with TNW’s tuesday event on Storytelling.
Thanks Manish for this superb platform for us and for valuing our work in such a large way…Looking forward for much more from TNW…All the best!!
-Certified Storyteller, Theatre & Parent Coach
TNW is an amazing platform for trainers and coaches to collaborate and share their experiences. I am happy to be part of TNW network of expert coaches and trainers.
-Director, MEQ Academy
TNW is a Unique Platform
TNW is a unique platform that takes training to another level, giving trainers and trainees an interface to interact.
Training being a quintessential part of the ever evolving world, it is important to keep abreast with the times and to keep learning along the way, and TNW does a very efficient job of facilitating that.
A beneficial platform for trainers and people at large, and a fabulous initiative by Mr. Manish Bhatia. It indeed is changing the perspective towards training and making it more accessible and relevant. So, kudos to Manish and his team.
Keep up the good work.
-Food Writer, Recipe Curator & Food Sytlist
It’s my first time… but
It’s my first time… but I’m sure with Mr. Manish spearheading the platform, it will be a great success.. All the very best!!!!
TNW – A Much Needed Platform
The Trainer Network (TNW) is a much needed platform bringing together trainers and coaches and bridging the gap between those providing training and those seeking the same. Through profiling on their website and positioning through interviews and sessions, TNW offers visibility and branding for all its members.
Having personally experienced the benefits of being part of the community, I would recommend it to all trainers and coaches who are looking to stand up, get noticed and get hired. Good luck Team TNW and Manish Bhatia.
-Leadership Brand Strategist
TNW is a Fantabulous platform
I think it’s a great initiative taken by the founder Mr Manish Bhatia to connect people from all walks of life. The Coaches from different fields share their knowledge and get empowered by each other. It’s a fantabulous platform to enhance one’s knowledge. We all grow together ✨
-TEDx Speaker | Storyteller | Motivational Speaker | Social Activist
Dose of learnings and motivation
Everyone needs a dose of motivation. And when there is deep learning on various topics is added it’s like icing on cake.. that’s what The Trainer Network TNW does. A platform not only for trainers to showcase their expertise, it’s platform for others to gain and learn so much from each other.
Let’s build this community stronger!
-Image Enhancer | Interior Designer | Etiquette & Soft Skills Coach
A Big “Thank you” to TNW
A big Thank you to The Trainer Network TNW for providing a platform for discussions on topics not normally discussed! This helps in reaching people who would benefit the most!
-Midlife Coach| Researcher & Writer on Empty Nest Syndrome
The Trainer Network TNW
Great Work !
-Trainer with Certified Training Practitioner Designation from CSTD Canada
Excellent Content !
-HR & OD Professional
Good Work TNW
Good work !!!
Keep going and good Luck!
-HR Business Consultant
A Perfect Platform
The Trainer Network TNW is a perfect platform where well-known trainers come together and share their knowledge. It is an outcome of Mr Manish Bhatia who believes in coming together and walking the path together. I had an opportunity to deliver a session and I must say it was an experience. I wish The Trainer Network best wishes to uplift the lives of many.
-Founder – Protouch
I would like to share that I appreciate how TNW is putting in effort to build awareness among the corporate HR employees and senior leaders to leverage the services of the right professionals who are experts in their field and thus can add value in building the Learning & Development culture in organizations. All the best to you Manish!
-Organizational Behavior Expert & Life Coach
A development hub
The Trainer Network TNW is a great hub for professional development and progress. I had the privilege of discussing creating a transformation with art, in coaching as a learning event. The entire experience was so well managed and executed by Manish. Kudos! TNW has added another feather in its cap with the TNW Summit. May you continue creating space for learning and development.
-Life Coach,Trainer & Author
TNW is an amazing platform for Coaches and Trainers!
This platform gives a lot of visibility and opportunities to collaborate for trainers and coaches. It is an absolute pleasure to be part of this amazing network. My experience to conduct sessions in collaboration with TNW has been excellent and will always look forward to work with Manish and his team.
Keep empowering more and more people!
-Personal Brand, Behavioral Trainer & Coach
We learn and grow together
I connected with Manish and TNW very recently and in the beginning very frankly I thought that was like any other platforms available. But my perception changed when I spoke to Manish. A vey flexible and adaptable person who understands the role and importance of each individual he connects with and takes it forward very smoothly.
I am so happy to connect with him and TNW, this community growth is very essential in today’s scenerio.
My Best wishes to Manish and his team to see many more successes and it would always be a pleasure to collaborate.
-Founder, Sofweb – Unleash your Potentials
I would like to express my gratitude towards Manish & TNW platform for having me as a speaker at the TNW Summit, sharing my Knowledge, Wisdom & Compassion!
It was a fantabulous 2 days experience filled with Learning insights from amazing experts across the country!
I truly appreciate the multiple opportunities Manish is creating to connect the Trainers,Facilitators &Coaches with differrent organizations across the globe through different events.
May you Rise & Shine to be the best!
-Performance Enhancement & Leadership Coach
It was wonderful to be a part of the TNW Summit ( 6-7 March, 2021). The summit was well organised and had expert speakers on variety of themes. I had an enriching experience both as a speaker as well as a listener to insightful and inspiring talks.
Kudos to TNW for this initiative. Best wishes for bringing more such learning and sharing knowledge sessions.
-Life Skills Educationist, Founder – Hurray Kids
Absolutely fabulous platform for Trainers, HR, LnD and similar community.
Since I have been engaging with TNW since 2019, I have noticed some very interesting and fantastic initiaves taken by TNW.
This works not only as a listing on their directory with respective Coach’s credentials, but also allows visibility through videos, blogs, weekly connects and engagements through summit. It allows a trainer to showcase their expertise and connect with potential clients and like minded community. This boosts enthusiasm, encouragement and networking. It helps to connect with such a platform, that also recognizes your work and allows interaction both ways. It’s been great so far. I am looking forward to more successful engaging interactions with TNW.
-Customer Experience Solutions Behavioral Consultant
A Platform to Enhance Your Life Skill and Evolve
I would like to thank Manish to start such a wonderful initiative wherein coaches and trainers come under one roof and share their experiences, expertise and stories to inspire and influence others to evolve in all dimensions of their life. I would also like to appreciate Manish helping trainers and coaches to connect with corporate for collaborations and success.
-Certified Life Coach
Thank you TNW and Manish for the awesome platform that you have provided us trainers. Holding a session each Tuesday without fail, bringing so many different facets to the table for each one of us. Great learning for me, great exposure.
I really appreciate the time management, starting each session bang on time and ending on time.
What words of encouragement can I write for TNW, TNW encourages all of us.
-Soft Skills Trainer
Superb execution and collaboration
It’s been great collaborating with TNW. The team is very approachable and helpful. Manish has amazing execution skills and makes other speakers comfortable. The most interesting part is curating the topics and sessions based on the current need of the organisations. Do reach out for training/group coaching/workshops/webinar’s.
-Chief Happiness Officer
Unique Platform for Training and Development
TNW is a great initiative started by Manish, bringing Trainers and Coach of various expertise under one roof, making it easy for corporate and individual to meet their requirement.
A promising and an excellent platform to provide best resource and exposure for Training and Development across industry verticals.
Brilliant efforts to organize webinar to create awareness on various subjects / topics by best trainers from around the world.
-Clarity Coach & Personality Architect
Initiative on weekly sessions
I would like to thank Manish for the wonderful initiative on having a weekly session on meaningful and insightful discussion from various fields on The Trainer Network TNW. I am NLP Trainer certified by American Board of NLP and it was a wonderful experience sharing my learnings and addressing the questions of participants.
I wish Manish all the very best in his initiatives.
-Certified NLP Practitioner
Feedback for The Trainer Network TNW
I had a great time in my session with TNW on “Metaphors in scriptwriting”. The session was very interactive and everyone looked very keen to attend it.
I loved the enthusiasm of the whole group to learn new concepts. They were cooperative and interactive throughout the session.
I wish TNW all the very best.
Kudos to the team.
It was a great experience and opportunity to share my thoughts to crowd out there. On the most needed topic like, Social Media and My Responsibility. I hope people will get educated by this session also create awareness on the same amongst their dear ones. Kudos to the efforts put by Manish and Team in making all the arrangements. It was a wonderful platform to share.
-Grooming & Etiquette Coach
Mr. Manish has provided a fantastic platform for both coaches and trainers to come together, share and learn from each other’s experiences and knowledge. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a very engaging and interactive session “Teenage Diaries : Relationships”.
I wish TNW and Mr. Manish all the very best for the future.
The interaction was spot on about what is needed today – to reduce the stress that we create for ourselves – with the words that we use. It not only impacts us but everyone around us. The participants were engaged fully and got a lot of value to apply in their situations. Thanks Manish for this wonderful platform – it was indeed a pleasure being hosted on TNW Tuesday.
-CEO – Let us Talk, PCC Coach
Blogs that we Write for You!
Introduction When we talk about financial independence and stability, it is important that we are discussing this as a holistic concept. Not only is it important for men and women to get financial stability, but we need to recognize that there are differences in the male and female perspectives and how this impacts their points. Read more…
As awareness about domestic abuse among women and men has risen in recent years, we have seen a similar rise in conversation about gender. Welcome to the world of Men, Women, and the Politics of Domestic Abuse. What does it mean to shift from “male violence” to “male violence against women”? And what will this Read more…
It’s obvious that feminism is on the rise – Wear your feminist badge proudly! Gender equality. Equality. This is the cornerstone of our society. Gender equality is what makes us who we are, and it’s what we deserve—and it’s what we need to protect ourselves from a world that continues to let men run roughshod Read more…
Introduction Working on your own idea is an exciting and challenging experience and these 6 tips that can help guide you to start your entrepreneurial journey. Always remember, you have the power to make your dreams come true, but you also have to work hard in order to achieve them. Write a business plan A Read more…
Pre-Covid or Present – Social Media has taken over our lives like never before. Everything & anything is possible and happening on Social Media. Is Social Networking Etiquette Mandatory? Are there any responsibilities that one must be aware of while being on a virtual platform? Social Media – A Technology, a platform that changed the Read more…
Teenage – A Vulnerable age for sure. & their relationship diaries Also known as – Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood – Tricky isn’t it? As parents, we want a strong relational bond with our teens. But sometimes, despite our good intentions, we can be doing the very things that Read more…