This is Kamal Aggarwal. I thrive to help people become competent, confident, focused and self-aware individuals, who can inspire, deliver and make a measurable contribution where-ever they are. I see myself as a facilitator of learning, using a participative and consultative training style and a variety of methods such as exercises, discussions and self-reflection to encourage experimentation, thinking and learning.
An MBA in Human Resources, ISTD-certified Corporate Trainer, with over 14 years’ experience providing up-to-date and effective skills improvement, leadership and values-based development programs to companies across a variety of industries. My areas of specialism include Management and leadership, Interpersonal behavioural skills, Communication skills, Stress management, Conflict management, Team building, Presentation skills, Change management and positive attitude. Certified DMIT assessor.
Below is a list of some of the clients I have been associated with:
▪ ITC WILLS LIFESTYLE – Trained the Branch Managers for the new range Essenza Di Wills and Retail Selling Skills
▪ MARUTI – Coached their Graduate Engineer Trainees on Presentation Skills, Campus to Corporate and their senior managers on Personal Effectiveness.
▪ HERO HONDA – conducted training on Smart Business Executive & Social Etiquette
▪ SONY – Coached their frontline service people in Customer Handling and provided On the Job coaching at the call centre.
▪ AIRTEL – conducted numerous programs for middle and senior managers. The topics – Business Communication, Presentation Skills, Team Building, Personal Effectiveness, Delegation, Time Management, Conflict Resolution
▪ MAX NEWYORK LIFE INSURANCE – conducted numerous programs for middle managers. The topics- Presentation Skills, Change management, Team Handling, Product and Process Training
▪ XANSA – Time Management, Business Communication, Team Building, Customer Service
▪ RELIANCE – Business Communication and Customer Service for their Business Consultants
▪ ICICI Prudential Life – Product and Process training, Business Communication, Personal Effectiveness, Time Management, Conflict Resolution, Coaching and Mentoring for their senior and middle management. Induction Training Program for Sales managers
▪ GATI Logistics – Created material for MBO process in the area of Customer Service and Communication and conducted Train the Trainer sessions for 12 of their trainers on the material