Monika Tondan is a Storyteller & Story coach – Founder of Katha Pachisi – the story bank & co-founder of ASTA.
Katha Pachisi conducts workshops & training sessions using the powerful technique of storytelling for educational institutions & corporates. We conduct storytelling sessions & art of storytelling workshops for Government agencies and various educational institutions – Delhi Police, educators, school children & NGO’s and oxford bookstore. I am also associated with The Times group as freelance workshop consultant for conducting sessions/workshops on art of storytelling.
A firm believer in power of stories, as stories reach people’s hearts & minds. It helps to build a connect between people and ideas. In the world of business, storytelling has emerged as a vital skill for every leader and manager as companies encourages to leverage the power of storytelling to sell ideas, communicate a vision, deliver a feedback, to communicate a change and inspire commitment.
Professional Qualifications and Certifications:
• Completed Empower with Storytelling course from
Oct’18 to Mar’19 and successfully certified as Storyteller
from the Truth School of Innovation & storytelling in
• Certified from Acumen on Storytelling with leadership
skills in May’ 2019
• Certified from Udemy on Train the trainer & creative
writing – get writing, keep writing certification.
• Successfully completed MBA (Human Resource
Development) from All India Management Association
(AIMA), New Delhi in August 2003
• Successfully completed Advance Level (Part-II 5years) in
Japanese Language from Japan Cultural & Information
Centre, Embassy of Japan in Dec.2002 (1997 -2002)
• Successfully completed all levels of Swedish Language –
SFI – levels A, B, C & D from Åsö vuxengymnasium-SFI
(Sweden, Stockholm) in Dec 2008 with 84.9%
• Completed B. Com (Pass) from Delhi University in August
Storytelling Workshop and Trainings conducted:
• Conducted Power of storytelling workshops for GSTN Aero city & BBFS Headquarters, New Delhi, Tavant Technologies, Noida & Oxford bookstore for educators, entrepreneurs & corporate professionals.
• Women, work & wings to fly – Storytelling as a business communication tool for IBM (D&I Team – 1000 participants pan India – virtual session July 2020)
• Power of stories at work – StoryPack, Berlin (Virtual session)
• Conducted Leadership training with storytelling skills
workshops for SHO’s Delhi Police with Truth Institute Feb
& March 2019
• Conducted story writing workshop for class 9Th & 10th at
Royal oak international school.
• Conducted storytelling sessions, communication skills &
art of storytelling workshops for prestigious educational
institutions across Delhi/NCR VVDAV Vikaspuri, new
Delhi, The Shriram school Gurgaon, Suncity school,
Sector 37D, Gurgaon, GD Goenka public school sector 48
Gurgaon, St Angel’s Sr.Secondary school sector 45,
“Klay” preschool, Sohna road, Gurgaon & “Maria
Montessori” DLF phase 1, Gurgaon. Conducted “Creative
Writing workshop” and “Art of Storytelling” workshop
for students of Suncity school, Sector 37D, Gurgaon.
• Undertaken art of storytelling workshops for teachers of
Manav Rachna International Gurgaon & Ryan
International school sector 40 Gurgaon.
• Katha pachisi conducts quarterly storytelling sessions for
children at Oxford Bookstore, Connaught place,
• Conducted “Art of Storytelling “workshop for Hero
Moto Corp India Pvt Ltd on their Family Day
• Working as freelance assistant mentor/trainer for The
Truth school of storytelling & innovation & on panel
mentor with SOCH Rangmanch
Skills & strengths:
• Highly motivated corporate trainer with experience in
training small & large groups across diverse industries.
• Known for establishing sound training programs from
scratch and improving training processes
• Exceptional ability to collaborate with team members
and teach new concepts in an effective manner.
• Work on establishing sound training programs from
scratch and improving training processes
• Great fluency in spoken English & command over
Languages known: Swedish, Japanese, English & Hindi.
Awards & Recognition from Corporate Experience:
• Appreciation Award for Successful transition of EU
Processes in Business Services Team India which was
earlier handled by Europe Team in Jan 2010.
• Level 1 Award for DEFOA Eval Project, Project Lead,
awarded May 2010.
• Level 1 Award for RM Lean assessment Project (sales
order management) Project lead & awarded in Feb 2011
• Awarded Team Excellence Award & Certificate for
“Reducing SO/WIP life cycle values across LSCA
organization lines” in June 2005
Blogs by Monika Tandon