Experienced and passionate Yoga Instructor with approx four years of teaching experience. Committed to providing extensive instruction and counseling to my clients, while motivating them to find true inner peace and their healthiest self. Adept in creating powerful teaching plans that aim to support and benefit each and every student. Bringing forth a love and respect for the art of yoga, and all that it encompasses.
• Different Yoga abilities (Hatha, Ashtanga & Iyenger)
• Knowledge of Ayurveda & Anatomy
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
Yoga Instructor at The Forte-Live A Dance, Gurgaon, India
April 2016 – Present
• Prepare class content and format appropriate for student level and style or type of yoga class.
• Take community, corporate yoga classes as well as private sessions.
• Customize meditation and healing sessions in a relevant and insightful way according to learner profile and physical & psychological needs.
• I strive to help beginner yogis feel comfortable in their practice.
• Teach Students correct postures to ensure maximum benefit and safety.
• Work with students of all body types and fitness levels to develop customized programs and positional adjustments that increase skill, fitness and well being.
• Worked one on one with students to nurture their motivation and enhance their personal performance goals.
• Attended training workshops to ensure my teachings were on trend with the latest and most up to date fitness findings.
• Also manage all admin & marketing works at The Forte.
PROFESSIONAL COURSES , CERTIFICATION & OTHERS
Practiced 3 months Mysore style Ashtanga Yoga under authorized teacher of KPJAYI Mysore in Mudra Ashtang Yogshala. (September 2019 – November 2019)
Attended one week of Ashtanga Yoga workshop by Sthalam, Mysore in 2017
Attended an intense 10days Vipassana Meditation Camp conducted by Vipassana Mediatation Centre, McLeodganj in 2016
200 Hour Yoga TTC, AYM Rishikesh, India, Yoga Alliance of USA ( October 2015-November 2015)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HR&IT, M.D. University, India May 2005 – July 2007
DANCING & TRAVELLING