“Urvi Vaghela is an Image Consultant and Trainer (NABET accredited) by profession, She is also a graduate in psychology and a passionate singer. She aims at enriching lives and awakening minds with her vision to ‘PERSONIFY YOU.’ She specializes in curating and conducting sessions for preteens, teens, students and women. With her innovative ideas, she manages and excels in one-on-one consulting, seminars and workshops. Her signature programs are ‘General, Business & Dining Etiquette,’ ‘Art & Science of First Impressions’ & ‘Dressing Right.’
She is an active member, trainer, and volunteer at IMPA (Image Management Professional Association). As part of IMPA, she has conducted training sessions for NGOs like Nandi Foundation & Salaam Balak Trust.
Urvi believes in making effective contributions to society, especially for the next generation. She is a Social Ambassador at IDF (Indian Development Foundation) and has been a part of IDF’s Student Leadership Program (SLP), as a senior trainer in their team.
Some sessions and workshops conducted by Urvi Vaghela –
• ‘Dining Etiquette’ for preteens and teens.
• ‘Art & Science of Dressing Right’ – Women’s Day special.
• ‘Personality Development’ for preteens and teens at Salaam Balak Trust.
• ‘Time Management’ for teenage girls at Nandi Foundation.
• ‘Student Leadership Program’ for teenagers through Indian Development Foundation.
• ‘General Etiquette’ for doctors of a well-known chain of clinics.
• ‘First Impression’ for undergraduate students.