This is Tanushree Bhattacharya. With 16 years of varied experience in Performance and Life Coaching, Training and Development, my goal is to help individuals unleash their hidden potential to limelight and coach them towards a Life of Excellence and Happiness.
• Training Need Intervention Aligned to Business,
• Training Facilitation, Coaching and Counselling,
• Training Program Execution for: Induction Program, New Joiner Integration, Behavioral Skills Programs, Train the Trainer Programs, High Impact Presentations, Perception and Self-Motivation, Experiential Learning and more…
• Evaluating Training, Trainer and Participant’s Metrics
• Training Content Development & Management,
• Motivational Speaking
I love to be Highly Motivated, Enthusiastic, Strong Interpersonal skill, Jovial Creative, and Result Oriented with my progress and spread the zeal to whoever I manage to connect with.
• Extensive corporate experience in various industries ranging from Retail, BPO, Banking, Insurance, IT, Jewelry, Service sector, Pharmaceuticals, Consulting, Training and Development and more…
• Engaged actively in theatre and dance and her workshops have elements of Corporate Learning through Theatre, Dance and Spirituality.
• Currently working as an Independent Consultant Life skills Coach, Soft Skills and Behavioural Skills Trainer.
Qualifications and Certifications:
• Masters in Commerce from Nagpur University
• Diploma in Human Resource Management from Welingkar University
• Certified Trainer by Dale Carnegie Training Organization
• Certified NLP practitioner from ANLP Society
• ISTD certified
Brief of my Career Path:
Freelance Behavioral Trainer: April 2010 till date
New Horizons India: Asst Training Manager–(Content Creation, Delivering Training Modules) June 2008 till April 2010
Intelenet Global Services: Process Trainer (Process and Pre Process for Vodafone) – March till Oct 2007
ICICI One Source: Senior Customer Service Associate – (Handling OJT Batches) -July 2005 till March 2007
Call Inn: Communication Coach – July 2003 till May 2005