“Training proves to be the key ingredient to handling any situation”.
Having had the privilege of being instrumental in Product/Sales Training, aspects of CRM & Emotional Intelligence & being the sought out and hands-on person to train or mentor colleagues, training professionally became a natural choice & the brand “To be Continued” was conceived.
To enhance the skills, I, Manish Bhatia, Certified Mindfulness Trainer, bringing a positive change all around with my workshops.
A practitioner and firm believer for many years now, in the philosophy of Nichiren Buddhism that believes in contributing to world peace, culture and education, the aim is to create a happy and positive culture around us!
Training has played an integral part in my growth process. The will and desire to share knowledge, educate, and mentor people has always been my strength and has helped me find my true calling too.
That’s where the workshops on Mindfulness, Stress & Anger Management and Self-Awareness can play a vital role. Mindfulness, in simple terms, enhances clarity, focus, attention, resilience, and also greatly helps in quick decision-making. This practice is furthermore beneficial in reducing the number of stress-related concerns.
Blogs by Manish Bhatia:
- 3 Killer Negotiation Skills to make you a Better Salesperson
- Training the Mind to Focus – Learn Why?
- The Art of Accepting – Can it be Inspiring enough to bring Happiness?
- Mindful Parenting Tips to be Awesome Parents
- The Affirmation of Mindful Parenting to be Happy over 100 times
- 7 rules to set up a Master Performance Review System