Before the session we had so many questions in mind to ask them & they did answer to each & every question and the audience was so engaging that they were completely in awe of the storytellers.
Some of the Questions that we asked them are as follows:
- In the last one week, I have spoken to many people(non- storyteller) and I seem to have not got an correct definition of what storytelling is all about?
- Earlier, when we used to talk about stories, only Kids would come to our mind. Today, adults too enjoy the stories.What has changed?
- A lot of people think making stories is easy. Do you think the same as Storyteller? What kind of a preparation do you do to tell a story?
- I believe there are enough stories to be told. I mean to ask – How do you pick your stories?
- Today I see a lot of people making Storytelling a Career Option.How should one go about it?
Watch the Video below to know the answers & enjoy the conversation. If you weren’t there on the Live Session, there’s a surprise for you inside.
We are bringing to you another powerful conversation on Understanding Gender Bias in Everyday Life on Jan 19,2021. Appreciate your support to our efforts.
Please Follow / Like Us and Show us some Love
Following is our Social Media Presence:
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-trainer-network-tnw/
LinkedIn Company Page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/let-us-connect-tnw