In an endeavour to provide a facility to socially and economically underprivileged students of India, I have organised a project on Personality Development. The main purpose of this project is to develop important skills in students which our current educational system fails to recognise or only give lip service to it. As a matter of fact, research tells us that academic skills constitute only 15% of one’s success while the remaining 85% is due to the Personality skills. For the development of these students in any field of career and life, Personality Development plays the most important role. Certainly these activities gave spark to the students living in darkness. There are two commonly prevalent explanations for organising activities for these students. One explanation is that they have been slow to take advantage of learning through different methods due to their particular attitude or cultural ethos and there have been a slow tendency of the students to respond positively to modern technical and professional education or take advantage of educational developments. I believe that an effective way to get them motivated is through guidance and counseling. It’s important to discover why Love and Logic works in the teaching environment, and understand the psychological reasons for its effectiveness. The secret of good training consists in enabling them to realise what are their talents and aptitudes and in what manner and to what extent they can best develop them so as to achieve proper social and professional adjustment.