Daisy Varun is an experienced trainer with twenty-three years of experience in Manpower Consulting, Creative Content Writing, BPO Operations, Client Relationship Management and Training. She has over sixteen years of experience in strategic planning, skill-based training and leadership development across verticals in ITES, Telecom, Banking, Travel, Retail, Consulting, Automobile, and Power Sector. She is associated with premier national organizations like the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) and the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) as a guest faculty for more than eight years now.
Daisy has successfully facilitated inbound and outbound Learning for thousands of professionals and coached many individuals to aspire, acquire and achieve. She has an in-depth operational understanding and hands-on training experience. She possesses excellent interpersonal communication and administrative skills with proven abilities in team management, customer relationship management and operations.
Daisy has been accredited by GE, Accenture, EY, Orange and other Organizations for facilitating various training programs. She has successfully conducted training for Hutch, Airtel, Alcatel, HSBC, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Axis Bank, SBI Life, GE Healthcare, Hewlett Packard, Sap Labs, Unisys, Accenture, EY, PWC, Bharti Foundation, Titan
A graduate from DU, she is pursuing different streams in para-psychology.
• Design Thinking Practitioner – Certified by KPMG
• Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (DISC) – Target Training
• Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – American Board
of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, USA
• Certified Practitioner of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy by Navsamvardhan
• Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy – Time Line Therapy
• Certified for Excellence in Learning Enablement by iProdigy