Last updated on August 26th, 2023 at 12:18 pm
Teenage – A Vulnerable age for sure. & their relationship diaries
Also known as – Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood – Tricky isn’t it? As parents, we want a strong relational bond with our teens.
But sometimes, despite our good intentions, we can be doing the very things that destroy these relationships.So what are the primary culprits that break our connection with our kids?
Teenagers have their own mind and it’s the age when they want to break-free and do their own thing.
As Parents, it can be challenging sometimes because you want them to be independent and yet take decisions for them.
Questions that we got the answers to
Have you been in a situation like this before? Like this we asked her many more questions as below:
- Teenage – We all know it’s a vulnerable one but why such a big hullabaloo? What has changed from our times?
- Can you elaborate on what kind of changes kids experience while growing up & how do they or are supposed to handle that change?
- We have seen that kids, while in their teens, lose patience very quickly & they get frustrated over petty issue sometimes. What triggers this phenomenon? And do you actually think that parents assume their kids issue as a petty one?
- How does this affect their state of mind? Am sure they go through a lot of emotional turmoil. How can parents find that out?
- Many people think that families become less important to children as they move into the teenage years. What are your thoughts?
- A lot of teenagers & adults alike are influenced with social media. Whereas, it may seem easier for adults to comprehend the nuances of social media, a teenager still is prone to the development of a rebel mindset? How much role does social media plays in their lives?
- We have had this discussion in one of our earlier conversations & am asking you too – Schools don’t teach kids the importance of mental health. What’s your opinion about this?
Watch the video below to know all about Teenage Diaries: Relationships
Please Follow / Like Us and Show us some Love
Following is our Social Media Presence:
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/the-trainer-network-tnw/
LinkedIn Company Page:https://www.linkedin.com/company/let-us-connect-tnw